24 Hour ban unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] GotTheLife

Your ban ID: 12248

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: there were no other people involved except you and the admin

Why we should unban you: I believe the ban was harsh for the offence I committed, due to the fact that I wasn't banned when I was actually on the roof, the evidence was that small ramp leading to an exposed part of the corleone villa roof, about 5 minutes later when Rux froze me and put me back on the roof I realised what I had done, deleted the prop and asked for forgiveness as I had made some progress in playing today. nevertheless I was given no mercy and banned for a day. I realise I was in the wrong but I wasn't actually caught in the act, I went on the roof once for about 10 seconds and came back down, no-body actually witnessed this. I ask to be unbanned as I have only been banned in the past for petty things, I have never purposely gone out of my way to grief the server, it has either been an accident or a slip up in my revision of the rules which I am now fully aware of.

Edit: I also have nothing better to do with my day but play on your sweet server

Thanks Smile
Go outside and shoot someone in the head, and after being arrested apologise to the police. Do you think they'll let you go because you're sorry?

I saw you on the roof when overlooking to the base while eating. I waited to finish my Tiramisu cake before acting. Thank you very much for being a master of assumptions.

Also, you should be thankful I didn't add the having 4 custom doors punishment too.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I had 2 custom doors, and I think standing on a roof for 20 seconds and apologising is worse than shooting someone in the head and apologising, it's sad that you can't see my point and an unban would be appreciated, I've learn't my lesson and I respect your decision as an admin, but the harshness presented kinda saddens me, 1 warning and all of this could of been solved
Griim had the gate outside which had two fading doors + yours = 4. It's per base, not per player.

Also, the ban is under 1 day if you never bothered reading the guidelines.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.