spr srs aplogy
He keeps doing it. Seems like he can't catch the message. Forum perm was fair.

(07-10-2012, 10:24 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: The guy who banned a BLUE SHEEP has no feelings. Completly none.

---------CHECKING FEELINGS FOR GUY WHO BANNED A BLUE SHEEP ------

---BEEP SOUNDS---

ZERO POINT ZERO ZERO ---- BEEP

------TURNS MACHINE OFF----

Look. There is only ONE bluesheep. And you cant ban the bluesheep.

Waht the f*ck is this?

Besides that you are crying because a guy who got banned whom you cant even spell his name right, dude. C'mon. Its Blusheep23 even I know that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Fuck him. He was warned enough. When you play with the fire you get your hands burned.
I must admit, this guy trolled alot, not just on the off - topic threads.
But again, it sucks to see him banned...

Yes... it does.

What did he even post? Something about buttcream?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-10-2012, 11:07 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: I didnt see him troll in threads. But maybe he just wanted to start some fun, because 98% of all people on this form are all "yes.ok.ok.kk." like a stone. No fun. Nope. Only "ok." everbody are so seriouse. And the rest 2% attemps to make some fun but get perm banned. Ha. Thats a "FUNNY" community we got here Cheese. nope.

Ok.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Haarek
(07-10-2012, 11:07 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: I didnt see him troll in threads. But maybe he just wanted to start some fun, because 98% of all people on this form are all "yes.ok.ok.kk." like a stone. No fun. Nope. Only "ok." everbody are so seriouse. And the rest 2% attemps to make some fun but get perm banned. Ha. Thats a "FUNNY" community we got here Cheese. nope.

Why...So seriouse?

When he got warned the 23498435th time he should've shut the fuck up instead of coming back and trolling.
I for one am glad this has happend. I was sick of his useless threads on the forums and him complaining about how I allegedly was cheating on CSS when other people clearly were better than I (Shadow and Alexia) and as far as I understand it off topic does not mean "Post stupid shit" it (again as I understand it) means that if there is a subject that is not covered by any of the other sub-boards it can be put here.

Call me harsh, but good riddance.

-GunFISH
5 pointless threads a day with a trollface posted 5 posts in going LMAOL I TROL U GUIS SO BAD XDDDD gets old fast. About time he got perm'd.
Mathias there is nothing wrong in having fun, but this is not fun it's stupidity and he has just gone full retard for too long, and you never go full retard.
Blusheep deserved it not going to lie. It happens.