Apologizes
Not asking for an unban or anything,that's just my apologizes to the whole community

I've done alot of bad stuff,i assaulted members,and fail RPed alot,and finally did alot of jerky and selfish things,whilist also scamming some people. I wished to apologize to the community,and every member i have annoyed/scammed or anything.

I would also apologize to the staff for giving them a hard time and stuff,also apologize for having threatened to DDoS. It was a rage access and I didn't mean it,at all. I have taken anger management classes since them. Now i understand what i did was very bad,and that i had crossed the line saying that. I did not understand the gravity of the thing,but now I understand.

Yeah,that was my apologizes thread. I have been banned for about a year now and I'm starting to really regret fearless Roleplay

Bye

(sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes,my main language isn't english,lol.)
The following 2 users Like $CRIM's post:
  • BretonSki, Spartanjunior
To be honest, Good job that you've apoligized.
It happens man. Hopefully you can learn how to tole play better and make an unban request or try to get it shorten. I didn't have a good start either. I took a break and them came back better so hopefully the same thing will happen to you. Best of luck to you in the future.
(07-10-2012, 06:30 PM)Fultzy Wrote: It happens man. Hopefully you can learn how to tole play better and make an unban request or try to get it shorten. I didn't have a good start either. I took a break and them came back better so hopefully the same thing will happen to you. Best of luck to you in the future.

Yeah,since then I played in more serious RPs and even been an admin in one. I made 2 unban/shortening threads,both got rejected and I think it says in the rules i cant post one anymore,so,no more fearless rp for me.