Ruxandra Admin abuse
Name: Wicked white stain

Time/Date: 22:50 pm Britian time 09/07/2012

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50074801

Name of Administrator: [FL] Ruxandra

Evidence: Screen shot

Well I was driving my car and this guy in front said run him over so i called admin to say that he was infront of road saying kill him so my finger sliped and i knocked him a little and he died, I didnt mean to. Any way Ruxandra came when i called for admin and she saw me run him over when i didnt mean to then she removed me from driving my car for 60 min and then she lifted me up high and dropped me off and i died, next other players where making sarky and rude jokes about me, ruxandra then started to laugh This is disrespectful i have a screenshot but idk, how to put them in. Im honest about this please do something about it because everytime i am on fearless she bans people for stupid reasons such as something that a cop has to deal with it.
You just accelerated and ran him over, don't invent excuses like you finger slipped.

After the blacklist you called me a "knob" on your mic and I decided to kill you that way as a punishment. You should consider yourself lucky as I usually ban for that instead.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I was right there when it happens, You CDM a Corleone then sarcastically said over the mic "Oh no!"

Then when Ruxandra took your Vehicle usage for 120 minutes you said and a quote 'What? You fricken knob'

She had every right to drop you for saying that, she could have banned you.
You have 12 hours to fix this thread to match Courthouse rules. I suggest you start reading while you still can.
I accelerated by mastake, i couldnt stop why would i do it on purpose if i called and admin, and you were watching.

Also She took my vheicle use for 60 min. I got screen shots or her been disrespectful to me Ild like to show you But i dont know how

Killjoy What do i need to change in it I have looked at the rules but i dont know what to edit

From now on, on fearless I am going to record all my actions and see how you post them to admins
Quote:New ruleset for admin abuse threads - FAILURE TO READ WILL LEAD TO WEEK BAN
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393