Hands-Up Gesture
Title of Suggestion:
Hands-Up Gesture

Description:
A gesture such as "act wave" that makes both hands go in the air. Or a separate tool such as hands, that makes both hands go in the air, so it's toggle-able.. Or an extension to hands activated by a key combination. Something along those lines.
Why:
It would be great for RP, it would also stop unarmed civilians from being shot in violent events.
The following 14 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Nevy, Salinsky, Spartanjunior, GeorgeTheBoy, Rayne, Ozman, Imperator, DoomDude1, Hyde, Enzyme, Bomsusik, Obay, Chumps, NotSep
Id prefer something like "act surrender"

Like the Arma surrender emote where the hands go behind your head.
How does one abuse an emote? Huh
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Chumps
Like using them unnecessarely often and stuff like that, I woulndt call it abuse though. Just Emote-Rape.

Anyways +Support and when you used this act it should do "/y I surrender, don't shoot!" automaticly IMO.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nevy
+ support For Vauld's Idea.

+ Support for Equal's idea, but that would be act surrender not act hands up (:
I never said anything about act hands up, lol. Sounds ridiculous.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nevy
When the player has their hands up or behind their head, make it impossible for them to pull out a weapon.
+Support
It wouldn't work as an act as that only lasts for a time far too short for any RP, some sort of state you can toggle though which could prevent you from pulling out a gun would be very nice.
Maybe make it a sort of tool, like the hands tool. Or even possibly add it on to the hands tool as an extension triggered by some keyboard combination.
The following 2 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Aoixification, Hyde
Solid idea Vauld

+support