Evocity v2d vs v33x
Question 
Hi,

I asked this in the server and got pretty awesome responces so I thought i'd ask here too.

Why does the v33x server seem so underpopulated and generally close to empty compared to v2d? I mean sometimes I can queue for v2d for an hour or more (including the times I lose my spot due to buffer overflows) why would noone just go to the other server? The reason I ask is because today I tried out the v33x (was unable to download the map before because my net was capped) and it's fantastic! The map is beautiful and so incredibly nice looking, buildings are higher quality and even the roads look so nice. Water is pretty and there are really great multiple housing areas outside town.

I understand not everyone has the necessary addons but considering the player base of FL you'd think it'd still be quite a bit higher populated so I was wondering if there is another reason.

Thanks Smile
Because it has the reputation of (From me at-least) of being "Mingefield 3: Fearless pack"
Due to the fact that v33x is more as warior described it "Mingefield 3: Fearless pack" ( I lol'd)
most admins is in the v2d, so there is less minges. But v33x is not that bad..... I mean if you have fraps ready to record 24/7 its good!

Trex
The following 2 users Like Bandut's post:
  • Spartanjunior, LowerFlowerPower
Ah I see... well all the time I've spent on it I haven't met one minge and it's been great, but thank you for your replies Smile
V33X for sure
I much prefer V33x, to V2d. Mainly because of the size difference. I also like to play v2d from time to time!
v33x. (With admins)
I would probably prefer V33x if it I had a slightly better PC(gets a bit sluggish on V33x, particularly in the city) and it had more players, shame 50 is the cap, V33x would be amazing if it could have more players than that, V2D is just about the perfect size for 50 players though. Although I swear every time I play on V33x, I get shot at randomly by someone while driving around.
v33x all the way, it seems more modern and awesome Wink.
De_dust2

Joke, 33x For sure. (If admins avaible.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • BambusBo