I have a query regarding raiding.
Exclamation 
Ok so I just want to clarify something here regarding one of the reasons I have heard for raiding.

I am aware that Cops/SS can raid for the reason of 'Contra' but I was wondering about other classes/jobs. I recently heard of a group of unemployed listening out for the contra noise, confirming that there was contraband within the base, and then raiding it. Now raiding the President for money isn't a valid reason so I was wondering is raiding someone else for 'money' or 'contra' a valid reason for anyone other than the police/SS (who don't do it for money anyway).

I know that Corleones raiding rebels or vice versa is a common occurrence due to the rivalry but to sum it up, for unemployed people or anyone other then 'Rivalries/Policing' is raiding for the basers' contraband a viable RP reason?

I would like to hear an administrators view on this for clarification.

Thanks for reading,
Adam
I've always been told by multiple admins that if you hear contraband, it's a reason to raid.
Thats a very good question actually,

But yes, It is allowed to raid other people for their Contraband.

Raiding for money though, is a whole other thing. Basicly when I came to FL like 1 year ago, everyone was running around mugging eachother for 2000$, in the end the reason got over used and removed. Now you MUST have a better RP situation, unless you are a Hobo mugging for 10-50$ then its alright IMO.

Its kinda weird in my opinion, but you know.

Its all about the rules, I hope this helped you even though I aint no Adminstrator.

~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]