Team Killing in an RP server?
How is teamkill against the rules! If one of your team mates is jacking off, for example, they shoot a wall and the bullets richocete, and after continuously tell them to stop, we kill him, then he's butthurt because it was "Team kill" How about RDM? Just because i'm on someones team, doesnt mean i can't kill him if roleplay calls for it. Take the rebels for example, they kill all the time, and they wouldn't let one member get in the way. If one rebel put the rest of the group in danger, i would shoot him, and with good reason.
If one member of the group is being an idiot, you get him demoted. If your leader fails to do his job, you get an admin to demote them both.
(01-01-2011, 03:57 PM)redhotpengy Wrote: How is teamkill against the rules! If one of your team mates is jacking off, for example, they shoot a wall and the bullets richocete, and after continuously tell them to stop, we kill him, then he's butthurt because it was "Team kill" How about RDM? Just because i'm on someones team, doesnt mean i can't kill him if roleplay calls for it. Take the rebels for example, they kill all the time, and they wouldn't let one member get in the way. If one rebel put the rest of the group in danger, i would shoot him, and with good reason.

If they're shooting you with ricochet bullets - that's a minor injury - usually takes a few HP off. It would be RP'd as an accident.

You don't then SHOOT them because you feel like it.

It is failRP - you DEMOTE. Not kill.

Stop raging because you got banned. Spend the time fixing your gmod instead of making threads.
That's why your roleplay fail, as already said. It is written in the rules that you shall not kill someone on your team. Teams counts as Rebels, Corleone, Government and so on.
This is why we've got the demote. So the Rebel LEADER and the DON Corleone can demote teammembers which are for example minging, team-killing, not following orders and such. The Leader decides over all the other in his team. You can't go rebel and say "I'm a lonely rebel" if your leader won't accept it. He can decide that you should do whatever he wants except rulebreaks. Like assassinating someone etc. etc... He can demote you, but he can NOT kill you for ANYTHING! Even if you've killed him once yourself!
(01-01-2011, 04:03 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: That's why your roleplay fail, as already said. It is written in the rules that you shall not kill someone on your team. Teams counts as Rebels, Corleone, Government and so on.
This is why we've got the demote. So the Rebel LEADER and the DON Corleone can demote teammembers which are for example minging, team-killing, not following orders and such. The Leader decides over all the other in his team. You can't go rebel and say "I'm a lonely rebel" if your leader won't accept it. He can decide that you should do whatever he wants except rulebreaks. Like assassinating someone etc. etc... He can demote you, but he can NOT kill you for ANYTHING! Even if you've killed him once yourself!

For once I agree with skaara Tounge And he explained it pretty nicely there Smile

So I'm closing this thread as you have your answer.