is this against the rules?
Is setting an explosive/gas tank by the gas staton, blowing it up, and causing economic destruction Without accually hurting anyone, against the rules? In other words, is Arson as a rebel against the server rules?
If thid hsppend right here about 10 mins ago, no it isn't. I don't think so, how about you look it up, random fire in puplic or something Smile

Oh and he didn't yell raid.
I do think it's allowed if you follow these two rules: Always yell Raid before doing actions like that, and always have a reason to do it.
I wanted to be a christmas-hater and put the christmas tree on fire, but they wouldn't let me :/
Ya, i didn't relize this would classify as a "Raid" Persay, ill keep that in mind.
Im not sure, I guess it would be if it was Roleplayed right.

But imma wait until Soul, Fallen, or another admin sees this.

cause im not sure.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Well, it depends really, if you had a valid reason for doing so then no it would not be breaking the rules, but if you did it randomly for no reason at all it would be, it's just like when some minges look at the scoreboard and say "lets raid the pres", later on an admin finds out it's random and say my reason is "i just wanted to raid him".
I agree with Fallen. If it's for a valid reason - and RP'd well its okay.

But you ought to give warnings beforehand - either do an /advert saying how you're gonna blow it up (to warn people) - or yell raid.