unban request -bZ-Spartan
Your name:-bZ-Spartan

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)2 days 15 hours.

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)[FL]killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)fultzy,coffee,shadow,zzzaaappp,reliqua. and more people i think

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)I was really drunk so i thought i would come on and do some Drunk RP. i didnt ruin anybodys RP the only people i killed was the people that werent doing anything. and seeing how there was not one ban request on me i dont think anybody cared i saw people laughing in ooc. so i kept going.then someone froze my ass. and i was stuck for awhile then i got away. i also visted a admin room that looked weird like a villa. i hope you forgive me. i just pulled a half faustie, wont happen agian.
Good times, I love you Spartan!
I were apart of this.
Yeah he honestly didnt do that much wrong. He was mainly killing the people that were in the Teamspeak we were in. That was Me, Reliqua, Earl, and others.

No harm was done at all by him. He didn't ruin any rp's due to the fact he stayed in the city mainly the BP area which was where we were at.

It was an enjoyable time for everyone ( or at least no one complained about it.)
It's still RDM and being drunk doesn't justify it. I don't see a single word of apology so my vote is NO.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-03-2012, 08:34 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: It's still RDM and being drunk doesn't justify it. I don't see a single word of apology so my vote is NO.

me saying i hope you forgive me means sorry. thanks for your input though
Reason this was discovered was due to a complaint, so don't bother with the 'everybody enjoyed it' bit. Besides, mass crowbar killing does not qualify under RP anyways.