Unban please
AlienFreak: (Steam friends name)

STEAM_0:1:11070044: 4607

Banned by: [FL] Dryblood

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: a -

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because i have know been banned for 6 month. And i have learned my lesson and would like to return to fearlessrp. I know it was stupid, but i am ready now to return and apologize for what i did.

I hope you will consider to unban me and i would be very happy if you unban me!
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
looking at the reason

Leaving then name switching to ban other players

I vote no
As i said i has been banned for 6 month and i have learned of my mistake. And i am so sorry. I know it is my own fault, but i just want to play on the server so badly, because it is the best rp server. Please vote yes! you won't regret it!
I am AlienFreak

(07-03-2012, 05:25 PM)Temar Wrote: looking at the reason

Leaving then name switching to ban other players

I vote no

so unban is denied because you say no? i thought there were more people to decide... or won't they answer?
I am AlienFreak

I remember AlienFreak back in the V2P days, and I'd like to see if he has changed.

I vote yes for an unban on probation.
(07-04-2012, 12:06 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: I remember AlienFreak back in the V2P days, and I'd like to see if he has changed.

I vote yes for an unban on probation.

Thank you very much! if i can get unbanned you won't regret it! i promiss!
I am AlienFreak

8 bans in total, most rules broken are general roleplay rules.

What have you done those 6 months that improved your roleplay?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-04-2012, 07:17 PM)Soul Wrote: 8 bans in total, most rules broken are general roleplay rules.

What have you done those 6 months that improved your roleplay?

I have grown up. I stopped playing after the ban and started improving my school and i have grown. I have become mature, responsible and smarter.

And i have learned alot in those 6 month and i 100 % that this have improved my RP.

Some weeks ago i had a LAN with my friends were we played gmod rp, and i see that killing and shooting isn't fun. I like more to do passive rp, often something like garage or having a shop.
I am AlienFreak

Need more opinions from the admins. Mahti I'm sure you remember AlienFreak
You were trying to get others banned, that's a very serious matter. Not to mention the rules you broke while you were framing other players.