Unban Request
Bug 
Your name: RiiCo

Your ban ID: 11920

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Well, I got on the server just to drive around and basically do nothing just to waste some time. Then after 2 minutes of driving in my sweet car. I get pulled over by Mrs. Ruxandra, and she tells me i got a wallhack activated according to some anti cheat system. Well why on gods green earth would i activate a Wallhack recently after joining? And just wanted to waste some time, I'm not that dumb to do that after donating 50$ to the server.

I would have understood the ban if there were a case where wallhack could been used (a raid or something similar) and the anti cheat system were positive. And once again im not that stupid i've recently donated for 70$ (AstroCow incl.) I would'nt cheat. And i would like to know what kind of Anti Cheat system that was who "caught" me cheating.
Anti-hack detected you using DarkRPEnts.lua which is a wallhack. You can argue however you want, it ain't lying.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-02-2012, 11:11 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Anti-hack detected you using DarkRPEnts.lua which is a wallhack. You can argue however you want, it ain't lying.

That's ages ago when i used to fuck around on broken DarkRP servers. I can send you the file and you can see how freaking old it is. And it doesn't work on FearRP you can try it out if you want. It's an old freaking file that was contained in my Garry's Mod folder!

In other words this so called "Wallhack" would allow me to spot money printers, but i can't due to the fact that FearRP is using another model & the entity is not the same. Trust me otherwise i would have realized that. And as mentioned in the joining menu. This isn't DarkRP!
So now you admit to having it. You seemed pretty reluctant to deny it while talking to me on the server.

Doesn't matter what it's purpose is. It's still a hack and we have zero tolerance for hackers.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Its your computer and your responsability.
-Denied