[Pas/Arg] Care for tea?
A new clan to fearless due to so many people copying us hoping to give people tea.

Rules:1.Dont kill before telling why.2.Dont lock people in a empty room tea needs...furniture.3.Dont kill other members if they are in the group(if they are imposters give them extra tea).4Dont say ☩ KHS RΩωαη_13 [HIA] ☩is a fake he created this and is in charge I am making it for him.

Original members:☩ KHS RΩωαη_13 [HIA],☩ [JXR] ๖ۣۜŠumPeZ™ ,[FL:RP] BenyBlancoBrnx,[HZ]Pvt. TGaP_Trixie(funny guy),§§™ ZeAce,Lawlessgreenday(awsome guy!),LowerFlowerPower,The Marsh Prince ☩,Bajereren,File,Ruskin,Sergeno,xTcR | Dead Trees [L4],[FL:RP] GerryMircov (GerrBear),[CG] xFuZzIiionz,[FL:RP] s7zero7,[FL:RP] Zamar,☩ Georgi_20☩,☩ SaRRo_99 ☩,CertifiedPrick,Dark Squirrel,Lighting Avenger,[FL:RP] The_Alpha_Dog,[USAF] Burkey.
These guys are great! If you want to join ask me I am on all the time!

My right hand man:☩ KHS RΩωαη_13 [HIA] ☩.

Other leaders:☩ [JXR] ๖ۣۜŠumPeZ™ ☩,[HZ]Pvt. TGaP_Trixie,[FL:RP] BenyBlancoBrnx,and me Lawlessgreenday!
The following 3 users Like Lawlessgreenday's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Rowan13, LowerFlowerPower
Wat is dis.
Ahoy hoy.

I moved to another country, adjustments are still being made which is why I've been away from Fl for so long.

☩ KHS [&] G-Fantas-E [s] ☩ is to be removed of that list, along with Mr Ice.
Eventually a couple of cuts will be made, but not until I'm sure.

Internal, more specific rules for the clan will be made later on;
We approach potential members, not the other way around;
About impostors? We can do something worse than tea Im sure, maybe even throw in a cup of coffee;
Top notch RP, be a creepy fuuck. Remember, the most creepiest shit you can do is to look normal (not even joking- humanize your character);
There's more than just Tea Time in this clan, so you better be up to it.

Aiight thats all for now I supose, I'll say something later.
Ty Lawless.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Mind if you guys update the clan page to something more...user-friendly? It's a bit hard reading a huge string of names, etc.
Such a friendly group, love the tea parties we have.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Enough said?
The only thing I have seen from this clan so-far is what seemed to be rape RP...
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Rowan13
What the
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • PrivateToast, Flux, Bandut
Congrats to the care for tea group for this new clan post... But I need to ask you to take my name off your roster list. Ive been a loyal member of FUMUKU International for some time now and am devoting myself to them.

Do not take this the wrong way, I just feel I'm better off there.

Please honor my request and remove my name from this roster.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Sorry you have to go
[Image: lawless.jpg]When the rich wage war its's the poor who die.