Ram Can Be Used To Take People Out Of Cars/Seats
Ram Can Be Used To Take People Out Of Cars/Seats

Description:
On the server I played before I discovered FL, the ram had the ability to get people out of their cars. I thought it would benefit the server if it was included here aswell.

Why:
The only way to physically force people out of cars is to shoot them which really shouldn't be done or by aiming your gun to the driver while they are stationery and are at close range as it is fear RP but many people still drive away which is breaking the rules. The ram would stop this as officers and SS could take them out of the car with no hassle.
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • LowerFlowerPower
Not unless it requires a warrant on them, else its just a minge tool.
(07-02-2012, 07:45 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Not unless it requires a warrant on them, else its just a minge tool.

Yeah, but what if you are unable to see the drivers name until you have the chance to warrant then by then they have continued to drive off?
Yeah but what if a cop decides to minge and ram everyones car whos parked/driving
Yeah true, both points are flawed...
people with rp points will get this ? or it could became a minge tool
" like 1-2 points "

but i would like something so u don't have to shot shitty drivers and fail rpers as a cop for a gun should only be used as a last resort
Lol I see no reason for contesting this. It might be a bit abused, but nothing too serious. Not as much as the tazer. Since this doesn't do real "harm."
+support
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
I had though of this before and it would help alot getting people out of cars with out having to hurt the driver,and i mean are you people serious when it comes to "It can be aboooooooosed",how many minges go up to people and decide to taze them randomly?Probably one douchebag per week who gets banned in a day or less,so im quite sure that it wont be abused more than the tazer.
+Support
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 2 users Like LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • danishmaifa, danishmaifa
Oh god no.
Would be abused by the minge cops.

You're out driving a wonderfull day, and suddenly... BOOOM, and you're out of your car.

But on another side, it would be good for those fearRP breakers.

-/+ support
The following 1 user Likes Flux's post:
  • Nevy
+ Support