What pisses you off in Battlefield 3?
Exactly Fiddlesticks.

On-topic now please.
Spawning on a squad member only to find out hes surrounded by the whole opposing force.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks
Be a gunner in chopper
Pilot crashes on take-off
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Nevy
i guess some people are just seriously stupid and don't understand the language of english oh well im out but please in the future while replying to something i say THINK about what you are writing or i will tear you apart. Well have a terrible evening.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(07-01-2012, 09:56 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: i guess some people are just seriously stupid and don't understand the language of english oh well im out but please in the future while replying to something i say THINK about what you are writing or i will tear you apart. Well have a terrible evening.

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

but anyway, back to the topic. Spawning on a spawn beacon only to be 70 feet in the air with a parachute.
When my parachute doesn't open.
The following 1 user Likes monk's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks
When I run towards a Jet and suddenly a guy spawns inside it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
When I'm behind enemy lines, shooting every enemy I see. I have loads of chances to shoot, and then that deadly feeling when you don't know which person to shoot first, so you spray. Next thing you know you have 2 tanks, 4 RPG's and 5 Snipers all looking at you. At this point you realise how f*cked you are, try to turn around and get stabbed in the face by some nooblet.
Also when you're driving a tank and you get out to repair it and the gunner takes your spot and drives away
When I'm shooting someone then they turn around with a pistol and one-shot me.

When people camp the base on the hill in Tehran Highway.