Admin Lie - Prolongs Ban
Name: The Brain

Time/Date: 01/07-2012 GMT 6:24:30 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5981070

Name of Administrator: [FL] Zzzzap

Evidence: My new Shelf which is located right to my computer.
[Image: dcr03n.jpg]
Forgot to mention just built it today before going into garrysmod, tool left of the shelf.

What happend: I driving into Zzzzap with a Ferrari.
My thoughts: Was driving in my Ferrari when my little sister came into my room and said "Is this your new shelf?" (And pointed at it) - which I then look to my right and said "Yes that's my new shelf.", 1 second after I heard a crash on garrysmod when I looked and saw Zzzap lying on the floor which I immeditly replied "I did't do that on purpose" when 2 seconds after saying that wanted to give the explanation I got banned for 30 days.
Now it says "Massive CDM" on the reason but that is just a plain lie - it's an excuse to make the ban longer then it should be, I did only CDM Zzzap the admin.
This brings me to the conclusion of Admin abuse lying about the reason for a pro-longer ban time.

Since this wasn't done on purpose at all and I felt really bad when the accident happend (You should have seen my face) I feel that the ban should be removed completely.

I had a similar experience from my last ban which an admin lied about 3/4 reasons to get me a longer ban then I should have been.
You CDM'd 3 people, not just me, and injured fourth person badly.

You came from the slums, obviously aiming for us on the pavement.
It's your own fault for not paying attention, but I think this is a lie to cover up for yourself.

Ban will stay as issued, since you already managed to get 9 bans within a short timespan.

Unban request denied.