Compooter Built
I just built my first working custom build computer. Here are my bragging rights.

Case: NZXT Phantom - Black
Mobo: msi Z77A-G45
Processor: Intel i5 2500K
GPU: Radeon HD 6870
PSU: 750W Thermaltake 80+ Bronze
RAM: 16GB (2 x8) [I can up that to 32GB]
Hard Drive: 2TB 7200 RPM Sata 6
SSD: 60GB (Sold State Drive)
Two CD Drives
Monitor: Acer 1920 x 1080 (23")
$20 shipping in 3 days.

Has anyone else built a custom built computer?
The following 1 user Likes SoupCan's post:
  • earl
i have its easy if u know what your doing
Noice! Tounge
About damn time soup :p

Yay now you won't over heat on solitaire....
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • SoupCan
I would call you a lucky sod if you had Nvidia.

I now pity you because you have ATI, Half of the games I have if they see ATI they leg it and it gets 0 FPS, Occasionally jumping to 1 FPS.
(06-30-2012, 09:13 AM)Warior135 Wrote: I would call you a lucky sod if you had Nvidia.

I now pity you because you have ATI, Half of the games I have if they see ATI they leg it and it gets 0 FPS, Occasionally jumping to 1 FPS.

Always had Nvidia, always will.
(06-30-2012, 09:30 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:13 AM)Warior135 Wrote: I would call you a lucky sod if you had Nvidia.

Same, I DID have an ATI when they where good, But ever-since, I have had Nvidia, I have an GTX 550 Ti currently.
(06-30-2012, 09:53 AM)Warior135 Wrote:

Same, I DID have an ATI when they where good, But ever-since, I have had Nvidia, I have an GTX 550 Ti currently.

That's funny, because i'm running absolutely anything I throw at it at max.

I used to have a GTX 460. But then the fan broke on it, and it overheats on Solitaire. nVidia makes good video cards (GTX 550 and 460 are bad) but they're over priced.

Check out this site: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

It does great for picking out a good video card.
The following 1 user Likes SoupCan's post:
  • Grub
You honestly can't say jack shit about ATI... It always seems to get the job done with no problems.. I have not run into a single game it can't handle on max...

Thank you... Kindly have a nice day
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • AleksaKiller
(07-01-2012, 05:42 AM)grub Wrote: You honestly can't say jack shit about ATI... It always seems to get the job done with no problems.. I have not run into a single game it can't handle on max...

Thank you... Kindly have a nice day

Well I was testing one for my mate (I have the better computer so he was testing to see if he should get more components too, Akin to the ones I have)

I tried BRINK, It went at 1FPS

And I also tried crysis in-which the card (litterally) exploded, Luckily the rest of my computer was in-tact Tounge

(07-01-2012, 05:36 AM)SoupCan Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:53 AM)Warior135 Wrote:

That's funny, because i'm running absolutely anything I throw at it at max.

I used to have a GTX 460. But then the fan broke on it, and it overheats on Solitaire. nVidia makes good video cards (GTX 550 and 460 are bad) but they're over priced.

Check out this site: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

It does great for picking out a good video card.

I got my GTX 550 Ti for £95 Tounge