Hello Fearless - Review
Video 
Hello there Fearless.

The reason I joined your server was due to a request by somebody to review your CityRP server, which I have been doing so for the past week or so. I then made the review which is now on youtube, I hope you'll find it suitable.

Just like to say that I've enjoyed my time reviewing Fearless and no doubt this will not be my only visit. I wish your community the best in the future and hope to see you all soon!
Check out my youtube channel where I review Garry's Mod servers.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerRe...ature=mhee
Love it, welcome to Fearless.
Enjoy your stay here.

I'd rather rate FL 10/10, but a 9 is good too. Smile

If you still have any questions, ask away.
I lost my signature.
Awesome,cool little show you have there.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

Very nicely done, glad you enjoyed the community. Nice series you have there, keep up the good work.
My Review:

Pros:
- Best game mode.
- Very balanced economy.
- A good player base.
- Actual RealLifeRP.

Cons:
- Rules are not well laid out.
- Bans are given out too easily and are too long. They are also inconsistent because each admin follow their own rules.
- Sometimes the administrative team comes out a bit sketchy. They don't want to look bad for the most part and will do some cray shit.
- Server restarts a lot.
- Constant bitching about admins. (I sometimes am a part of it when I'm frustrated with their actions. Trust me, shit happens.)
- Lame rules about saying stuff like "F*g" and "N*gger"
- Players actually make ban requests if you say those words and if an admin sees you use those, you get a day ban instead of a mute.
- You will find only a few players who are genuinely nice.

Final Statement: This server is the fucking best. No matter how many cons it has, the best.

EDIT: OMGGGG I was watching the video and I was like, hmm, I know this. Then I realized I was the president in the video.
(06-29-2012, 03:51 PM)Int64 Wrote: My Review:

Pros:
- Best game mode.
- Very balanced economy.
- A good player base.
- Actual RealLifeRP.

Cons:
- Rules are not well laid out.
- Bans are given out too easily and are too long. They are also inconsistent because each admin follow their own rules.
- Sometimes the administrative team comes out a bit sketchy. They don't want to look bad for the most part and will do some cray shit.
- Server restarts a lot.
- Constant bitching about admins. (I sometimes am a part of it when I'm frustrated with their actions. Trust me, shit happens.)
- Lame rules about saying stuff like "F*g" and "N*gger"
- Players actually make ban requests if you say those words and if an admin sees you use those, you get a day ban instead of a mute.
- You will find only a few players who are genuinely nice.

Final Statement: This server is the freaking best. No matter how many cons it has, the best.

EDIT: OMGGGG I was watching the video and I was like, hmm, I know this. Then I realized I was the president in the video.

I personally like the strict rules, it keeps the server minge-free.
I do believe you can say f*g, as there is no rule stating that you can't swear.
Racism is another thing, that's not allowed.
I lost my signature.
Int64 I bet you weren't around here when racism was allowed, You can't believe even what kind of arguments we had in here...
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Flux
F and N word is classified as hate speech, which is not allowed as stated in the rules.
Nice review, hope to see more from you in the near future. You seem very sure in your case, and your voice is calm and friendly.

A warm welcome from me!
Nice review, and good to hear your opinion is positive on it. I like the fact that you have done quite some analyzing before making a final opinion.

PS
I see you have some errors in your spawnicons at the market (vehicles), you can fix this by either reloading the icon or remove the spawnicons folder in the garrysmod folder.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.