-bz-spartan ban request
Name of player: -bz-Spartan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22217033

Time in GMT: Unkown

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I have head of SS and Spartan becomes president right after the last president gets killed. He then instantly demotes me in the middle of a drug bust, out of nowhere. Just so hit friend Fultzy can get it. I asked why and fultzy said "Because I'm better then you." Totally bullshit and random demotion. Please do something about this guy

Evidence: couldn't get it in time because console was spammed by
"Too many vertex format changes in frame, whole world not rendered"
Maybe admin can check logs?

*EDIT* I went SS and he demoted me again for a friend.

You have been demoted from Special Service Agent. <--------
(<3) (OOC) Smiles: damn vagina power
(OOC) n0thing: no respect !
(<3) (OOC) Campress: I'm going to kill you now Smiles
(Advert) Isabella Johnson: GET BACK HREE
(Advert) Lionel Messi: buying gold fish and pockets and lambo pm me!
Player Call me maybe has joined the game.
(<3) (OOC) NoobSaibot: wow why did you demote me from SS... what the fuck <-----
(<3) (OOC) Cownipples: He demoted me aswell <---------------
yay my first ban request on me!!! i demoted you cause you guys suck at protecting the last president.. i have someone better trained. also coffee said on teamspeak before i did it i can demote for better trained. so good luck bro. thanks for popping my ban request cherry for me
Uhm...1second, "He then instantly demotes me in the middle of a drug bust," There you go. The president had the regular SS defending him, in my knowledge.
What happened was. The last president died.

Spartan becomes president, says that you are obviously not trust worthy due to the fact that you got the pres killed. He then stated that he had someone more trustworthy and more qualified for the job at hand.

No rules broken. Good roleplay actually.
Ignorance...
I was online...
I was watching...
There was no way....
Spartan could've known the pres even died, without metagaming.
The demote was not justified, bottom line.
I support a warning in form of a blacklist, that's it.

[Not able to get Evidence]
Obviously not trust worthy? Obviously I'm not. Direct order to take care of something he requested me. Which was a drug bust, I followed orders, 5 minutes later I get demoted instantly. So tell me exactly how i got the president killed? And how I'm not trust worthy, after i followed all of his orders? Hmmm.

Try harder to protect your friend!

Alright dawn, let me quote you on that "There was no way....
Spartan could've known the pres even died, without metagaming."

^he instantly picked president the second the last one died, how else would he get president? ^-^
lol dude i was ss before i switched i did not see anything on the radio about someone needing help with a drug bust. so try harder to cover ur ass. you should try and read the SS Rp guide on the fourms i can find a link for it if u cant find it?
Cute, i didn't say anything about any1 needing help with a drug bust, i said the president told me about it =D

Got a hold of Head of SS and a few moments later

(Radio) Matthew 'Fultzy' Pinkerton: noob I have someome more qualified
You have been demoted from Head of Special Service.
^--How legit. "more qualified" After i took out a raider in the nexus XD
Insufficient evidence & Not enough reason for ban.
Closed