Fishing
Title of Suggestion:
Fishing on v33x

Description:
My idea is to be able to fish in the whole entire lake on v33x. What I mean is you can fish other places other than the two docks. This can be anywhere near the lake as well as on the lake.

Why:
Because you shouldn't have to fish on a dock. You are able to fish everywhere and you should on Fearless as well. I think this will create a more enjoyable way to go fishing on this server. You would be able to fish out of a boat in the middle of the lake without a worry of someone killing you for your fishing rod etc.

Not really much more to say here. I just thought this would be something everyone could enjoy if it happened. Smile
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Spartan, LowerFlowerPower, Spartanjunior, Haarek, Slick Rick
+Support
I don't think it matters too much, but I kinda like the idea. Might help some with RP.

+ Support
There should be (In my opinion) Pegs that you need to get a day-licence for ($50) and you can only fish on that peg for 5 minutes before having to pay again.
You do realize that the cave prevents this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(06-28-2012, 09:30 PM)Equalizer Wrote: You do realize that the cave prevents this.

I do realize that....
That is the reason I didnt say v2d.

Quote:Title of Suggestion:
Fishing on v33x
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Grub, 001, Haarek
(06-28-2012, 09:30 PM)Equalizer Wrote: You do realize that the cave prevents this.
Re-read the first post. This is about v33x, not v2d.

I'll support this. Makes no sense why you can't fish along the sides of the lake on v33x.
The following 2 users Like Knight's post:
  • danishmaifa, danishmaifa
+Support

I could have a little fishing boat to float around in.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
i do like this idea
+support
There is also little area where you could put your boat and fish in v2d too.