CityRP Gmod 13
(08-31-2012, 03:00 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 12:56 PM)Rayne Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 09:55 AM)Midget Wrote: The boner tool would be awesome for alienRP, zombieRP. lol

Wait . Boner ?<That's a totally different thing o.o> don't you mean Bone Merger ?

The Bone Merger tool allow you to Weld special props and effects to Ragdolls 99.999& easier.
What Midget is talking about the the new feature in Gmod 13. When in the context menu (Defualt C), you aim at a NPC or a player (Don't know if it work on players) and right click on the NPC then click "Edit Bones", From there you can edit the persons Bones to the most weirdest/coolest creatures, I made a Mossmen "Nope" with the Bone editor xD

Oh the bone thing Tounge

I never knew how to use it though.. I get there i click and jiggle the mouse a little .. nothing happens
You need to press C, then right click the ragdoll. Then you click edit bones. You then let go of C. And you will see arrows. Click the arrows with your physgun and move it around.

MAGIC!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-05-2012, 01:28 PM)Midget Wrote: You need to press C, then right click the ragdoll. Then you click edit bones. You then let go of C. And you will see arrows. Click the arrows with your physgun and move it around.

MAGIC!

UberHaxorNova and Sp00n is playing around with that, funny as hell xD
Will you guys make some sort of cloud system so all we have on Fearless now will show up in Fearless on Gmod13? That will be AMAZING
RIP in Pepperonis.
I do believe the database will still be active. All your items etc. will be transferable.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Noobias
Pure beauty, Soul!
(09-05-2012, 04:46 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Will you guys make some sort of cloud system so all we have on Fearless now will show up in Fearless on Gmod13? That will be AMAZING

That is nothing to worry about, a few pages back I asked Soul the same question, to be responded to with this response.

Soul Wrote:
Noobias Wrote:Yeah, that is a good question.
Will stats be reset in Gmod 13's CityRP?
I really hope not.
Nope, same database same stuff.
(09-05-2012, 05:10 PM)Adman Wrote: I do believe the database will still be active. All your items etc. will be transferable.

Like a cloud system yes
RIP in Pepperonis.
All your items are stored in the cloud.

[Image: FartFire.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Rahiro, Dr Tomorrow, TheDeadPixel, Bigass Johnson, HellShell
What a dry joke.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.