Cannot find rp_evocity_v2d
I uploaded the fix from Garrysmod.org and it worked fine. Many are experiencing this problem, however I believe you can download it in the Toybox. If you dont know what the Toybox is ask around.
We can't use the fix, we're using the old one on here.

I've already uploaded it tho..
(12-29-2010, 04:09 PM)Matkalipuntarkastaja Wrote: Can someone please upload it somewhere so I can play on this server?

I had this problem too, luckily, I have a fix for it. Go to garrysmod.org and type in "DarkRP" and click on the first option. (I believe that is correct, if it looks fake and shitty dont click it).

Download DarkRP and extract it to the gamemodes folder under C:\Program Files\...

Once done, go into the gamemodes folder you just put the DarkRP into and click on the DarkRP folder (whatever its name is.)

You will then need to begin poking around in the folders until you find the map collection. If you downloaded the correct DarkRP which you probably did, there will be 2 maps it comes with. evocity_v2d and Christmas-town.

They will need to be BSP files and if you have found them as BSPs, you need to copy evocity and paste it in the "Maps" folder. If it is successful everything should work and you will now have the map. If this works you may delete the DarkRP folder if you wish.

Hope I helped! If you need any help, pm me or email me.

As already said, it's been uploaded, just the map, nothing fancy...