Medieval Fair Event
For a cool change of things what if we made a giant Medieval fair that a bunch of people worked on? As a huge project, like the ones you've gone to as a kid and what not.

It could have carnie games and chefs could even get in on this event and be "medieval cooks" and things like that. Historic catapults and other warfare stuff could be created and shown off like a real medieval fair. We could even build an arena or something along those lines for people to have battles in.

I made some reference pictures just to give you an idea.

[Image: clkwn.jpg]
[Image: sklsj.jpg]
[Image: vEpG6.jpg]
[Image: LWFF1.jpg]
[Image: Mw5Hu.jpg]
[Image: jTW4E.jpg]

Now obviously those are just medieval props from toybox that I used on singleplayer, but imagine those being player made props. It gives you a good general idea of how it would look and it would probably be a lot of fun to make! This would require probably around 6-10 people to make successful though and the more people the merrier.

If anyone thinks it's a good idea and wants to help out just post here and we'll start making plans
The following 6 users Like Dresco's post:
  • Mahti, The_Alpha_Dog, earl, Blonde, Hoodrat38, NaVi
Looks damn nice! Tounge
Dresco, we need to talk on steam sometime about doing this, seem's like it would be a great time.
This looks like a really cool event.
Hope you go through with it!
I'm in! :-D

Im in, I live near Warwick castle Cheese
Wow, im Amazed that looks Awesome.

would love to have this on the server.
Sounds good guys! So far that's about 4 people I'll pm you
The following 1 user Likes Dresco's post:
  • earl
Oh hell yes I'm in :p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • earl
This looks absolutely amazing, You guys did a good job.!
The Architecture for the buildings is perfect i love how you guys built them they look, old and medieval like.
Also the RP idea this is great I'm sure many people would have fun during this event.
And if you guys are going to do another i would love to be involved in anyway Smile
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D