Unban request "Sergeno"
Your name: Sergeno
[b]Your ban ID: 11654

[b]Banned by: Alexia
[b]Server
: rp_EvoCity v2d
[b]Involved: Just me

[b]Why we should unban you: I know why I was banned and she/he had every right to do so, even if the ban said I constantly built in public (my crime)- (miss-use of word since i only did it twice http://www.thefreedictionary.com/constantly
I am sorry for spawning those props, I have spent my fair share on this server and still thought it was alright to do so, mostly because I see people who spawn props all the time there, but i guess it depends on which admin you get, it almost feels like the have their own opinion on what is against the rules and what isn't, I did however purposely put it out of anyone's way so it wouldn't interfere with driving or such.
I do know what I did and I am sorry, it would be kind of you to forgive me so I could play on my favorite RP server again.
(06-26-2012, 12:38 PM)Sergeno Wrote: Your name: Sergeno
[b]Your ban ID: 11654

[b]Banned by: Alexia
[b]Server
: rp_EvoCity v2d
[b]Involved: Just me

[b]Why we should unban you: I know why I was banned and she/he had every right to do so, even if the ban said I constantly built in public (my crime)- (miss-use of word since i only did it twice http://www.thefreedictionary.com/constantly
I am sorry for spawning those props, I have spent my fair share on this server and still thought it was alright to do so, mostly because I see people who spawn props all the time there, but i guess it depends on which admin you get, it almost feels like the have their own opinion on what is against the rules and what isn't, I did however purposely put it out of anyone's way so it wouldn't interfere with driving or such.
I do know what I did and I am sorry, it would be kind of you to forgive me so I could play on my favorite RP server again.
Uhm, I told you to remove the building you made, And that Public building isnt allowed, But you did it again

So, I banned you for violating our rules.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator