Is it admin abusive is?
Also, I see this happening a lot:

SS Raid Rebels without a warrant and/or sometimes a reason, so rebels have no choice but to fight back. The rebels in turn break NLR to go back to the base and protect.
In such a situation, both the rebels and secret service should be banned or none should be banned due to the high player count. But, what happens is only one of the group gets banned, usually the rebels, because the SS donated.

For example, take a look at this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15562
I know what Temar said is 100% correct, but admins never respond to me.
Now that's just a blatant accusation. I can assure you we do not favor anyone for being a donator. Look at THEIF's case for an example.
Sorry for the accusation. It happened to me. I got warned and demoted for breaking NLR while the SS happily raided us without a warrant. So, the secret service used @chat to report me and I got put down by the admin. I use @chat to report SS raiding without warrant and I get ignored. I have nothing against donors, most of them are great people, but I don't like it when they get treated differently. Maybe, it might have been because the person who reported me was friends with the admin and/or played more than me (favoritism). As much as I'd like to tell myself that everyone is equally treated, it's hard when it's so noticeable.

I will not bash on the admins anymore, and will stop complaining. Sorry.

I'll rest my case here. I'm new to the forum, I don't know it all, and I have yet to be Fearless.

Deuces.
We're treated the same. Not diffrently, Pherhaps the admin who was online was buissy with somthing. Or simply din't see the message.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(06-26-2012, 04:25 PM)NightStab Wrote: We're treated the same. Not diffrently, Pherhaps the admin who was online was buissy with somthing. Or simply din't see the message.

I always get ignored Sad