One week of V2p
Probably not going to be one, like half of the shit in the Suggestions thread.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Slick Rick
(10-23-2012, 03:15 AM)Toxic Wrote: Probably not going to be one, like half of the shit in the Suggestions thread.

He has got a point, hopefully after Gmod 13 comes out Soul, Temar and Matt W can have a look through a lot of these and make some decisions.
v2p is just too magical to say no too. Just look at the map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...zIQnbOpZV0

So much possibility. The ideas are endless!
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Haarek, SilentGamer
(10-23-2012, 06:57 PM)Fultzy Wrote: v2p is just too magical to say no too. Just look at the map.

HOLY!!! I really want this map now! Cheese

Just hope there's no night/day thing like V33X XC

And if this map gets accepted, maybe the admins could add the "Farmer job" that allows him to use the fields to grow food to resuply to chefs later on.
The following 1 user Likes Johnny the Hedgehog's post:
  • Rayokan
(10-23-2012, 07:23 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 06:57 PM)Fultzy Wrote: v2p is just too magical to say no too. Just look at the map.

HOLY!!! I really want this map now! Cheese

Just hope there's no night/day thing like V33X XC

And if this map gets accepted, maybe the admins could add the "Farmer job" that allows him to use the fields to grow food to resuply to chefs later on.
^^^^
adding this will be GREATER than 33x Believe me!! or add a new server Smile?
The only reason I ever play v33 is because v2d is full. I dont like v33. I vote for v2p! +Support
Oh god, yes. God please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I haven't been able to get on the servers all evening, they are both 51/51, and as soon as one person leaves another joins. What does this tell us? We need a third server! Put V2p on that!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(10-27-2012, 08:01 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: I haven't been able to get on the servers all evening, they are both 51/51, and as soon as one person leaves another joins. What does this tell us? We need a third server! Put V2p on that!

Servers cost money, a comnunity that I once joined was disbanded due to lack of funds...

Only try making the 3rd server IF they can afford so...
(10-27-2012, 08:07 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:01 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: I haven't been able to get on the servers all evening, they are both 51/51, and as soon as one person leaves another joins. What does this tell us? We need a third server! Put V2p on that!

Servers cost money, a comnunity that I once joined was disbanded due to lack of funds...

Only try making the 3rd server IF they can afford so...

Not to mention that we need more Admins for this.