One week of V2p
(06-25-2012, 11:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think we shouldn't change the map to v2p for a week, this is why:

- v2p was proven to be a map which was too large for proper RP
- it's not easy to change it back, all spawnpoints, doors and jails has to be set again
- v33x is pretty popular and a lot of people like it
- v2p requires ep2 content which quite a lot people don't have. v33x is still playable without ep2

You can play v2p without EP2 content, and even then you can still get the EP2 content legally as an addon.
+ support Cheese !! epic map
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(11-16-2012, 10:43 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: So... Is this topic gonna get accepted, denied or...?

That is hard to answer considering a 3rd server is being considered and v2p was unanimously regarded as the map for it.
(11-16-2012, 04:39 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 10:43 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: So... Is this topic gonna get accepted, denied or...?

That is hard to answer considering a 3rd server is being considered and v2p was unanimously regarded as the map for it.

Considering Soul denied the other map someone requested, and has not denied this one yet... I'm guessing the super admins are considering this.
I am sure they want to, but there is barley enough admining already. There would have to get more admins, and this takes a long time to do.
Sorry to bump this but it should not be here Smile
v2p is a regular map now, guess I'm moving it to done.