One week of V2p
(10-27-2012, 10:37 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:07 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:01 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: I haven't been able to get on the servers all evening, they are both 51/51, and as soon as one person leaves another joins. What does this tell us? We need a third server! Put V2p on that!

Servers cost money, a comnunity that I once joined was disbanded due to lack of funds...

Only try making the 3rd server IF they can afford so...

Not to mention that we need more Admins for this.

If so, they might have to review some regulars to see who's worthy of so...
At the end of the day Soul is the one who decides whether he can afford running, or whether it is worth running a second server.

There is also the matter of more admins, of which two servers is barely covered as it is. Lots of thinking is involved.
Why don't just change V2D to V2P? V33x is a much better map than V2D, so why not change the worst one, instead of the best one?
v2d is by far inferior to v2p
Plus v2d in my experience has more minges and is easier to minge on.
Not to mention its quite small!
(10-28-2012, 11:56 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: v2d is by far inferior to v2p

I agree that v2p is the superior map, but I don't think the minging has anything to do with that.

In contrast, due to v2p's much larger scale it seems logical that minging on that map would be easier due to administrators having a harder time keeping track of everyone.

Minging is also more about the playerbase and less of the map itself.

It is definitely small however, and I myself am rather tired of it.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Verenikin
(10-28-2012, 12:44 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 11:56 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: v2d is by far inferior to v2p

I agree that v2p is the superior map, but I don't think the minging has anything to do with that.

In contrast, due to v2p's much larger scale it seems logical that minging on that map would be easier due to administrators having a harder time keeping track of everyone.

Minging is also more about the playerbase and less of the map itself.

It is definitely small however, and I myself am rather tired of it.
Allow me to reword that: I have seen more mingling on v2d.
V2d also has god awful cardm problems.
I think the minging has more to do with the amount of players in the server and admin spectation amount.
Clan Needed Tounge
I only prefer V2D over V33X is because on V2D, it's easier to handle your patrols and garantees that the city stays safe (At least from non minges, that is).
(10-28-2012, 02:32 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: I think the minging has more to do with the amount of players in the server and admin spectation amount.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Bump