Ban on Campress, Gamesdude109 & Reliqua
Name of player: Campress, Gamesdude109 & Reliqua

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43702594, STEAM_0:1:28400917 & STEAM_0:0:21481253

Time in GMT: Estimated 8 hours & 5 minutes

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: As you may have noticed, I received a ban from beflok at the end of the 2nd video for accidentally creating a fake keypad which I completely accept. But to be honest, I'm pretty glad it was potentially a prop block seeing as I was able to have a nice little conversation with these 3 minges, basically admitting that they RDM'd me for no valid reason and attempted a random raid. We all know everyone uses the same lame excuse "I heard your contraband!" (even though in the rules it clearly states 'Because I needed money' is not a valid reason to raid) to random raid, but they weren't even close to my country house when the initial RDM took place so how could they have possibly heard it? Secondly, the RDM itself is in violation of the official rules (this is before they discovered the broken keypad). All 3 were surrounding me at the time. I say "Hello!" to Campress, one of the two (Gamesdude109 and/or Reliqua) shot me in the back with a shotgun. Asked them for a valid reason for the RDM - was ignored every single time. You may have also noticed a CDM within the video (but that's not my focus). Finally, I would just like to add that these 3 handled the situation very inappropriately (I took a handful of childish insults, especially from Gamesdude109) and I would just like to see some justification. Thank you and please take your time to watch the full conversation.

Evidence:
(P1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhtFn_G37...e=youtu.be
(P2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0rCy5JP...e=youtu.be
Really? We heard contraband, and that's a valid reason to raid. We told you that MULTIPLE times and you never listened. I heard contra on my way over to the lake and we raided for it. Even though we told you that so many times, you just kept screaming "rdm" and "random raid" all over the place. Guess what? If we're raiding we CAN kill the owner, that's generally how it works. As for the keypad, even beflok said it wasn't an accident. You had that contraband in there for about an hour and never used the keypad? Not suspicious at all.

Summerization: Like we said multiple times, We. Heard. Your. Contraband. If I could I would bold that statement, underline it, put it in italics so you can get it through your head that we raided you for a LEGIT reason. I heard it before and we planned it then came back, so complicated right?

Summerization for Sideways himself: We. Heard. Your. Contraband.

EDIT: After you were banned we passed your broken keypad door and guess what we found? Yup that's right just what I said I heard. Contraband. We even have WorldWideCoffee and beflok as witnesses.

Second Edit: As for the cop I personally thought Sideways used /request and called the police before, didn't know the guy just ran over Reliqua randomly. Also just watched your video and guess what I found in it? At 4:12 in the second video you switch to a camera, which isn't there, or is it just invisible?
Clan Needed Tounge
A random raid? Sir. We heard your contraband. Even in OOC when we asked if hearing contra was a valid reason, as you can see in the video, and EVERYONE says yes.
And the fact that you refused to fix it, sounds like it was a bit more intentional than you're making it out to be.
Dude I was not even on the game I had heard them complaining about you for a good 6 or 7 minutes over team speak. I think they had plenty of time to hear your contra. You are the one that knows he is prop blocking and refuses to fix it.

If anyone handled this situation poorly it was you. I am adding more time onto your ban. Its one thing to break the rules on "accident" its another thing to know you are breaking the rules and not fixing it.

Ban request denied on all accounts.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!