Banned ?
Brick 
Hi there, I was playing on 33x last night and I go to play it today to find out i'm banned for mass prop killing ??

Your name: The Master of the Showdown

Your ban ID: 11316

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: ( rp_EvoCity_v33x?)

Why we should unban you: I don't really under stand why I was banned I didn't prop kill, though at one time I spawned a prop and it killed people by accident but I don't really think its my fault and I did apologize.

Regards,
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
Hello admins, i was in the v33x server when the master of the showdown accedentally prop killed someone, he apologized for it and the man that got killed accepted his apology and it didn't look like much of a big deal. When me and the master of the showdown wanted to join the server he got auto kicked, which it turned out he was banned for prop killing. there was no admin online at the time this happened i believe so i don't understand how the admin temar can just randomly assume the propkilling was intentional. the master of the showdown did not get banned while being in the server but actually after leaving it, which if the admin didn't see this actually happening and there are no ban requests against the master of the showdown i dont see how he can just ban him like that, without even having any evidence that it was intentional. i would love him to be unbanned so we can enjoy our stay in the server together again.

Best whishes: The Marsh Prince
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
I was there, I saw it all, and I dont ban people for accidental
and I dont put mass prop killing for 1 time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHpKxdbkcGc