SoulNaru Unban request-Unfair ban not kidding
Your name: (SoulNaru)

Your ban ID: (I dont know where to find this?)

Banned by: ([FL] Ruxandra)

Server: (Both)Baned from v33x for no reson when i was baned from other one?

Involved: (SoulNaru.Shayminlink13.[FL] Ruxandra)

Why we should unban you: (I did not propclimb i made gate with way up. did not team kill my friend said i could kill him Just return his stuff in the moring and the money for his printers.Did not disrespect admin admin made thret to ban me for no reson and i said "I thought so"To show she/Him had no reson to ban.)Ps the admin was stalking me and trying to find reson to ban me. Stalked for about 10 mins.
you dont kill people because they say you can
how do you know the admin was "stalking" you
You called us to view your "awesome" base, which turned out to be a pile of propclimbing fences. I removed the upper part and you insulted me when I proceeded explaining.

After a while I kept watching you to see if you actually learned anything from what I told you. You shoot your teammate down (They were both rebels) and you start destroying his contraband.
I banned you because of the following reasons above, you had no common sense to apologise for anything, you just insulted me and acted arrogant.

FYI: I won't care if the teammate was your friend, rules are still rules.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(06-19-2012, 03:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You called us to view your "awesome" base, which turned out to be a pile of propclimbing fences. I removed the upper part and you insulted me when I proceeded explaining.

After a while I kept watching you to see if you actually learned anything from what I told you. You shoot your teammate down (They were both rebels) and you start destroying his contraband.
I banned you because of the following reasons above, you had no common sense to apologise for anything, you just insulted me and acted arrogant.

My friend said i could kill him just return his stuff and give him his money from his money printers and drug labs.And i insulted you becuz you where removeing my stuff and i got starteld.Btw want me to get him on here to tell u!

(06-19-2012, 05:42 PM)SoulNaru Wrote: [quote='Ruxandra' pid='121850' dateline='1340120006']
You called us to view your "awesome" base, which turned out to be a pile of propclimbing fences. I removed the upper part and you insulted me when I proceeded explaining.

My friend said i could kill him just return his stuff and give him his money from his money printers and drug labs.And i insulted you becuz you where removeing my stuff and i got starteld.Btw want me to get him on here to tell u!And you thretend to ban me!

(06-19-2012, 03:25 PM)Temar Wrote: you dont kill people because they say you can
how do you know the admin was "stalking" you

Becuz i saw him/her/it flying around my house for mins and mins!

(06-19-2012, 03:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You called us to view your "awesome" base, which turned out to be a pile of propclimbing fences. I removed the upper part and you insulted me when I proceeded explaining.

And tell me why i am baned for v33x!?!
we global ban you, we dont ban you from v2d so you can go plan on v33 instead...
This is exactly as that last situation when that cop asked you to kill him to get untied. You seem to have an issue understanding this.
Credit goes to Jamie.
By the way we can stalk you any time any day anywhere if we want to. Usually we only do if we have reason to believe a certain player will/is breaking the rules.

Before you killed your friend and destroyed his contra did it ever occur to you to send us an @ message first?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Since there is not much to say here, we have to reach a verdict. Unban request denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.