RDM
Name of player: Earl @Based God

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39737468

Time in GMT: around 14.30

Server: v2d

Summary: I was a going around in the streets and first i heard some mick spaming then i went closer to see what i was and i saw this. one of them burnig crosses and rdm ing

Evidence: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXnuEWI5...e=youtu.be
Post edited because he took me out of the ban req
I was there aswell and I saw one of them kill a fireman with a shotgun when he tried to put out a fire in there. ( Not the burning cross fire ).
Post edited because he took me out of the ban request
We were hosting a party, and you guy's kept random raiding us for not liking our music. What is the problem?
(06-19-2012, 01:31 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: Post edited because he took me out of the ban request

So why do you not remove your pots then?
(06-19-2012, 01:44 PM)Aliance225 Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 01:31 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: Post edited because he took me out of the ban request

Why not? At first he had my name listed in the ban request, and then I explained to him how I didn't do anything wrong, and he removed me. I don't want an admin to look at it and give me a warning saying that I'm not involved.
(06-19-2012, 01:48 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:

Why not? At first he had my name listed in the ban request, and then I explained to him how I didn't do anything wrong, and he removed me. I don't want an admin to look at it and give me a warning saying that I'm not involved.

If an admin see you do something wrong on the video. Will you probably get banned or warned anyway.
(06-19-2012, 01:56 PM)Aliance225 Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 01:48 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:

If an admin see you do something wrong on the video. Will you probably get banned or warned anyway.

Good thing I didn't do anything wrong in the video, but you are doing something wrong by posting in this thread without relevance to this case
Slick didn't do anything.

And the 'RDM' is debatable because they broke into my property and started messing with my stuff. My gun's and stuff. I was simply defending my stuff.
Told him to leave several time's. He kept coming and beating my door.