Unban Request On Zephyr
Your name: (Steam friends name)
zephyr

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] WorldWideCoffee

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Toxic, me, [FL] WorldWideCoffee

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
i am not going to tell the entire situation here, my ban reason is "CDM and lying to a admin that he ran himself over" i never said this and i have a console screenshot to prove it.

here is a console screenshot with what i said to the admin (note it directly contradicts the stated ban reason.)
[Image: 73730348.png]

All of it was typed by Zephyr (He couldn't post on his account) - Campress.
Please use [FL] tag so WorldWideCoffee will be informed. Just a fact IF you ending up in this situation once again.
I knew i should've stated lying that blackdog ran HIMSELF over.

But, before i started checking logs you did tell me he ran HIMSELF over.

Here's what i pulled from the logs.

zephyr Ranover [BB]BlackDog with models/sickness/hummer-h2.mdl

How ironic.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(06-18-2012, 05:38 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Please use [FL] tag so WorldWideCoffee will be informed. Just a fact IF you ending up in this situation once again.

huh?

(06-18-2012, 05:39 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I knew i should've stated lying that blackdog ran HIMSELF over.

just to clarify:
i know by "CDM and lying to a admin that he ran himself over" you mean "CDM and lying to a admin that blackdog ran himself over" lets get this out of the way.

now, where exactly in those messages do i say that blackdog ran himself over?is it even possible to run yourself over?i dont think so.

at the time i sent those messages i thought i had ran over toxic (not blackdog...and i had no way to know.)

what i said is that he "jumped infront of his own car" (presumably because he didnt like me stealing it from him, and no, it was not a random steal.) (i now know it was apparently not toxic but at the time i had NO WAY of knowing this, specially since both were wearing gas masks.(or maybe my eyes missled me))

by "the guy just broke nlr and ran infront of his own car" i mean exactly that, i was driving it down the road, he jumped in front of it on purpose with no way for me to avoid him.

you say i lied because i said "i did not cdm" i did not lie. there is a difference between cdming and accidentally running a person over, the same way there is a difference between RDM and killing someone. at no point did i deny the fact i ran the guy over what i said preemptively (and this is from previous experience with other admins which tend to ban first and ask later, or not ask at all.) is that there was no possible way for me to avoid running him over when he jumped infront of the hummer on purpose.
Actually it is very possible to run yourself over. I have done it plenty of times. When you do it says you killed yourself in the logs.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
id love too know how you run your self over and since logs get driver not owner, how logs show you killed you self?
You can kill yourself if you make a turn when speeding and then quickly jump out.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-19-2012, 02:51 PM)Temar Wrote: id love too know how you run your self over and since logs get driver not owner, how logs show you killed you self?

Dont really know but I have tested it and have seen it first hand. It shows you killing yourself, not running themselves over however. it looks like this:

[FL] beflok killed [FL] beflok

if I remember correctly.
The part of the story I unserstand from my point of view.

Corleones randomly open fire on me, I get out and run from my vehicle. I see them setting up a roadblock. I see 2 corleones stealing and driving in my hummer and I frag them as soon as they pop out of my vehicle, then i get shot by the don. Afterwords black starts complaining that a hummer ran him down.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
7 hours left going to let it run out since this seems to be a dead case.

Denied.