Multiple Bans
I can't believe how much BS Leo is saying right about now. You didnt move four cenimeters for a start, You heard us requesting an arrest warrant while you were tazed, as soon as you woke you turned yourself, and shift-ran a good few metres before we finally tazed you again.

You are asking variable questions here also, it just depends how the RP is played, if they hear it or if they don't, and we did, and carried out a search with a legitimate reason that our dictator president confirmed.

We also have to straighten out the fact, that as of that point of this situation, we had a dictator president. One of their rules was no doomforting. He made this law because in the past 30 minutes, we had cleared 2 doomforts. Therefore making that also legit.

After this, there was no rulebreaks, we had reasons for each search, both of which were legit as our president always asked for reasons. I can't watch that video as I have to download some sort of software to view it, but just for the record, I am the one in the grey suit. I would also like to add that WorldWideCoffee was watching over what happened in the tunnel, and if there was any rulebreak, he would have one of us banned already.
[Image: source.gif]
I don't see how if you act on the sound of contra, it's breaking fearRP
If you heard someone screaming for help you should act on it.
I'm never going to set up a rebel base at the UM, all kinds of shit goes down there.

I'm never going to build a base at the UM again, all kinds of shit goes down there. I wish there was a rule that allowed rebels to kill trespassers without the fear of police interfering or raiding them, because when police are outside the base, some random guy comes in without permission and if the rebels kill him, the police will come rushing in, and they often break NLR and come back because "The radio told me to." after we kill them. If the rebels don't kill the intruder, he will find our contraband and the police will come rushing in. Either way, the rebels get raided if a guy walks into his base with a officer watching outside the base. It happened to me many times. No matter how much we tell them to keep OUT, they still come in as soon as they get the chance and fuck everything up for the rebels.

Sometimes, I think the police SET it up so that a random guy walks in without permission and waits for us to kill him or for him to find contraband so they gain a reason to raid.
(06-18-2012, 07:35 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I can't believe how much BS Leo is saying right about now. You didnt move four cenimeters for a start, You heard us requesting an arrest warrant while you were tazed, as soon as you woke you turned yourself, and shift-ran a good few metres before we finally tazed you again.

You are asking variable questions here also, it just depends how the RP is played, if they hear it or if they don't, and we did, and carried out a search with a legitimate reason that our dictator president confirmed.

We also have to straighten out the fact, that as of that point of this situation, we had a dictator president. One of their rules was no doomforting. He made this law because in the past 30 minutes, we had cleared 2 doomforts. Therefore making that also legit.

After this, there was no rulebreaks, we had reasons for each search, both of which were legit as our president always asked for reasons. I can't watch that video as I have to download some sort of software to view it, but just for the record, I am the one in the grey suit. I would also like to add that WorldWideCoffee was watching over what happened in the tunnel, and if there was any rulebreak, he would have one of us banned already.

In my past post I said to stop f*cking arguing , so do so and stop acting like a little kid over losing a piece of candy. Its a game and somewhat life since we are on a forum. Admins will decide what to do if you 3 get banned or not.

(06-18-2012, 10:53 AM)Int64 Wrote: I'm never going to set up a rebel base at the UM, all kinds of shit goes down there.

I'm never going to build a base at the UM again, all kinds of shit goes down there. I wish there was a rule that allowed rebels to kill trespassers without the fear of police interfering or raiding them, because when police are outside the base, some random guy comes in without permission and if the rebels kill him, the police will come rushing in, and they often break NLR and come back because "The radio told me to." after we kill them. If the rebels don't kill the intruder, he will find our contraband and the police will come rushing in. Either way, the rebels get raided if a guy walks into his base with a officer watching outside the base. It happened to me many times. No matter how much we tell them to keep OUT, they still come in as soon as they get the chance and *** everything up for the rebels.

Sometimes, I think the police SET it up so that a random guy walks in without permission and waits for us to kill him or for him to find contraband so they gain a reason to raid.

Yeah your right Int , when I was at slums yesterday where I got banned but now my ban expired, I kept killing the cops with my famas I just bought for 28500. I kept saying in OOC for the cops and SSA to not come back when they die and I'm pretty sure they kept coming back 24/7 until I got banned and killed the other rebels.. which was bs because I didn't know this one rule that I might of skipped over or forgot.
[Image: ssigms.png]
Quote:Me:you cant touch me tho
BombFire:becomes a ghost and pokes him
BombFire:Ima physical ghost
Me:becomes a priest and kills him
BombFire:NU

Only thing is that you didnt kill us at all, not until after you were arrested anyway.

I also have to repeat twice, Dictator President had a strict law on Doomforts, it was all within reason.
First, I was called out to respond to a ongoing raid.. I was told there was contra and I am sure that my colleagues had good evidence and reason for it...

Btw. I didnt arrest you nor kill you, and I'm sure Fox didn't to. So please, make an appropriate topic.

Edit: There was a law stating: No doomforts.... My colleagues can confirm that.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
First , you were with them the whole time yeah? Btw this is an appropriate topic , please make appropriate and not bs reply's and posts. If there were no doomforts then how come you and your colleagues didn't arrest us when you saw it ? And uh basically I just said to stop arguing and to let the admins decide but nooo you guys insist on fighting.. where this is PERIOD I stop replying until the admins have made a decision, PERIOD.
[Image: ssigms.png]
Quote:Me:you cant touch me tho
BombFire:becomes a ghost and pokes him
BombFire:Ima physical ghost
Me:becomes a priest and kills him
BombFire:NU

(06-19-2012, 03:39 AM)Leo Delucci Wrote: First , you were with them the whole time yeah? Btw this is an appropriate topic , please make appropriate and not bs reply's and posts. If there were no doomforts then how come you and your colleagues didn't arrest us when you saw it ? And uh basically I just said to stop arguing and to let the admins decide but nooo you guys insist on fighting.. where this is PERIOD I stop replying until the admins have made a decision, PERIOD.

I really am having a hard time understanding this, but whatever...

Final statement: No doomforts was a law, if needed I will call all the other colleagues to verify.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
After SEARCHING, not raiding your doomfort, we detained you as you were quite obviously the owner of the UM Doomfort at this point & were in possession of Contraband. Both of which were against the law and broadcasted every so often. After detaining you, we came under fire as you told your associates to kill us while we tried to arrest them.

We also are not fighting, were defending ourselves as we are being accused of rulebreaking, when we were clearly not.