Multiple Bans
Rikard , Legendary Fox @ Dayz , [FL:RP] Murdoker , and [SFRJ] AleksaKiller

Rikard : STEAM_0:0:17260006 Fox :STEAM_0:1:30281009 Murdoker : STEAM_0:0:21747541 AleksaKiller : STEAM_0:1:29797913 02:42

Wasn't paying attention to the time.

rp_EvoCity_2d

First , they came to the UM Gates after KillJoy told me to replace a button outside and they came to see if there was a Police Car here and I let them search and they didn't find it because we didn't have it. I was talking to my friend on steam and I forgot to close the gate. They ran to my house , and when I got back they said I had contraband because they "heard" it. They said I had a fake keypad because I adv duped the house and I was still setting up my house until they came and I was talking to my friend on steam and I had to pm the guy who had the button inside the control room at UM. They arrested me for contraband and then Fox said that I fail RPed and had a fake keypad. When they ran in then started to me has if screaming Contraband. Then later when I got out of jail I went back to my rebel friend because I was the rebel leader then and he stole the SSA's car and I didn't get in because I needed to get something and when I got it , I went into the stolen car and literally 1 second after the SSA bust my friend in the driver seat and handcuff me , and leave.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z6pkud Play the demo in the console in Garry's Mod.
[Image: ssigms.png]
Quote:Me:you cant touch me tho
BombFire:becomes a ghost and pokes him
BombFire:Ima physical ghost
Me:becomes a priest and kills him
BombFire:NU

I was told, as Police Armed Response to go to UM. I arrived along with other SS. You let us into you're place without using a button or keypad, I wasnt the only one to notice this either. And as we were leaving, I heard a loud distinct sound of strange electronic noises coming from you're house, of which the other two cops didnt hear. They left and I told them what I had heard, so we went back inside and requested a warrant for suspicious malicious activity . At this point, we cuffed you as a precaution, then you told in radio, which we could hear, to tell you're cronies to kill us, which at that point, we had a search warrant.

You had two keypads on you're house, one to you're garage and one to you're front door. The front door keypad wouldnt work, obviously a fake. The garage, however, did work. Upon destroying you're contraband, Me and the other SS tried to arrest you at gunpoint, while doing this you attempted to run away, which is FearRP.

We detained you, and then you're cronies killed me, and that was all I saw.

After fending off a long raid at the nexus, I returned to UM after another call, to find someone driving dangerously and in a quite obviously stolen car, So I stopped them, and the driver of it tried to kill us with an AK. I eliminated the threat and told Leo to step out the car. Shortly after that, we requested a warrant for you being in possession of a stolen vehicle. As we waited for the warrant you tried to escape again, but we were saved by the swiftness of our president.

I left because you somehow got the driver of that stolen car to return, and lockpick my car and drive off with it.
[Image: source.gif]
We let you search and you just flipped out on a tiny noise , its an RP , I could be downloading something on a computer or having an electronic timer with a ringer. And that contraband noise isn't loud. Cuffed me has a precaution? Nope, you arrested me not to cuff me has a "precaution". Did you not read the summary? And I did not run away I just stepped a bit to the left. Not a serious thing. My "cronies"? Please use the RP term of Rebels. I was not aware of my rebels killing you. And no the driver didn't even kill you with an AK you killed the drive automatically! Its in my demo that I will upload soon. The driver behind took out an AK after you shot at us. He was also a fellow Rebel. And no I didn't even try to escape you arrested me then Rikard said in OOC after he argued "Enjoy your jail time". I did not even talk to the driver about giving the stolen car back because I had no business with the stolen car.

As a veteren of Armed Response, Spooj McGoogan knows Contraband when he hears it. If contraband wasnt supposed to be detected by sound, why else would it make a sound? It wasnt just that though that made us get the search warrant, it was the fact we overheard you telling them to get ready to kill us too, just made it even more suspicious.

You need to watch some kind of police show. When they raid a house or something, they always handcuff the suspects as they are SUSPECTS.

'I just stepped to the left a bit'. You made it from the big yellow gas canisters with the ladder to the iron-coloured ones beside the cabin. Yes, you certainly stepped left a bit.

I have no recollection of anything that happened in the tunnel, all I know is that I was pursuing a stolen car, and somewhere, someone jumped out with an AK, and the driver was dead, I presumed it was the driver. But as a passenger in a stolen car, you would get detained, whether you entered it 20 seconds ago, or 30 minutes ago.

You also told me that you got you're Gangsters to pick you up in my stolen car, not business with it.

(I am fighting to keep my eyes open here, Ill continue with my defence tomorrow if he carries on with these accusations)
[Image: source.gif]
Yeah sure he knows contraband , well what if its not contraband and its just a coincidence? I only told them to kill you because 1. you were fail RPing 2. You were getting on my nerves , coming in like that and arresting me when I let you search the UM for a police car when most would just get a sniper and tranquilizer to death! And no I didn't even move that far , I just move 4 centimeters! Yeah maybe my demo will make your "recollection" come back to the tunnel situation. This is not a Police Show this is a game on an RP server! Get with the facts bud. The driver was just driving the car after 2 seconds I got in you came out of whatever car you were in and killed him then another rebel saw what you did and tried to kill you. No once again we aren't gangsters we are REBELS! And what do you mean pick me up in your stolen car? He was giving my TMP back.

I have been raided many times because of that ''contraband sound'', even by an admin once. So I definitely do not think we acted wrong there. And as Legendary said, you broke FearRP as well.
Im the HSS of this situation, and you didnt left the gate open for me i was inside all the time, and you can raid for contraband sound and your keypad on frontdoor wasnt changed yet only garage and that works for me as still 1 wayto get in works, nps, but i dont realy see why im involved with this tbh. =)
(06-18-2012, 12:49 AM)Murdoker Wrote: I have been raided many times because of that ''contraband sound'', even by an admin once. So I definitely do not think we acted wrong there. And as Legendary said, you broke FearRP as well.

That "contraband sound" is a sorry excuse for action , I mean like think. You would like to be raided for people hearing just a little sound? It could be a coincidence like I said before! And uh no I did not break FearRP in my opinion because I just took a step to the left and you guys just fail RPed in my opinion and got on my nerves aswell has THIN ice.

(06-18-2012, 12:55 AM)Skyppx Wrote: Im the HSS of this situation, and you didnt left the gate open for me i was inside all the time, and you can raid for contraband sound and your keypad on frontdoor wasnt changed yet only garage and that works for me as still 1 wayto get in works, nps, but i dont realy see why im involved with this tbh. =)

I want to argue no more , I will put up the demos now and let the admins decide what happens.
I don't even think you guys had a search warrant on me when you broke in.. yeah has I said before I was about to change it until you guys came in and did what you did. Why you are involved is because you helped them and you are Rikard right? And why did you stay? You had no evidence of any stolen cop cars at the time inside.. we didn't even have the stolen cop car so I don't see why you had to stay inside.

all my SS used sprint to get out i was seriously in no hurry thats about it, and thats when i heard the printer sound from your Prop house. thats all i have to say about that.
Exactly how far away were you from the prop house and why you weren't in a hurry in my rebel territory , seems kinda odd if you don't mind me asking not arguing.