"Hacking / trying to give self donator" ???
Your name: ragazzo

Your ban ID: 11223

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: Global

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

Today I tried to join the server and stumbled upon with a ban. Went to Fearless Bans page and saw:

Quote:Hacking / trying to give self donator

Yesterday I tried several times to donate from my PayPal account with no success ("We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later."). Fearless donate system told me that you received the payment, but obviously was not true since a) I did not have donator status and b) no money was extracted from my PayPal account.

This is what probably caused you to think that I was trying to hack or something, which it's kind of stupid imho. I was going to donate today again (did a test buy at DealExtreme and worked) but after this I do not know what to do...
you was calling up files which you shouldn't be, entering information your self in an attempt to get donator status
All files are full logged, including all the address, post info and user who called info
so that means yes your IP was logged doing stuff you shouldn't of been doing
(06-17-2012, 09:35 PM)Temar Wrote: im not stupid, you was calling up files which you shouldn't be, entering information your self in an attempt to get donator status
All files are full logged, including all the address, post info and user who called info
so that means yes your IP was logged doing stuff you shouldn't of been doing

I am literally amazed. If I did something wrong according to what you said, could you please post here those logs that relates me with "hacking"?

After playing for more than 50 hours in the only RP server I like, I would not do anything wrong to get a ban... many people knows me here and also admins like Zzzap have seen me doing a good roleplaying.

Please reconsider your position. If something has been seen as hacking, it is not. I really wanted to donate, not anything else.
You called a File used by Paypal Only

you did this 3 times, adding more info each time
this is the 3rd time , part of address removed

******?steamid=STEAM_0:1:9982733&on0=STEAM_0:1:9982733&amount=10&item_number=1&item_name=Donator+Status
What do you mean with "File used by Paypal Only"?

I know nothing about "hacking" or something like that. I am using Chrome with AdBlock, but I think that is not even related, but if it helps...

I am not the only one using this computer neither my GMod account, but I doubt it happened while not being here. Would you mind telling me the time this actually happened?

This is kind of confusing for me... I do not know if I should say sorry or what to do, since I understand nothing. Is there something that makes things little more clear for me?

Thanks
hacking covers all sorts, this is a small thing compared too other hacking

UTC

01:13:45 17 June 2012
01:14:02 17 June 2012
01:15:21 17 June 2012
(06-17-2012, 10:14 PM)Temar Wrote: UTC

01:13:45 17 June 2012
01:14:02 17 June 2012
01:15:21 17 June 2012

I do not remember the exact time I tried to donate (and PayPal does not tell me since it failed to do it) but probably around 1:00 (UTC), then I left the computer.

I do not know what happened, for real. If something weird happened I would like to help clarifying this, but I can swear I did nothing on purpose (as I said, I am just a player with not much technical skills) and never wanted to take advantage and get free donator status or something like that.

I will talk with the two persons who have access to this computer, maybe they did something, but sounds very very weird for me (as far I know, the only person who plays GMod apart from me does not like RPing). Tell me if I can do something else...
I have been banned for one day now for something I didn't or at least not intentionally... nobody knows nothing about that (I meant, the people who uses this computer) so I am more confused than before. Can you tell me if I can do something else to clarify this? I don't want to bother, just play like everyone else and have fun.
This isnt accidental
and its you who did it, and nothing you have said has changed that
Closing, attempted abuse for our network and it's features will not be tolerated.