bans
Is it true that if you hit 11 bans you get a perm ban?
and if you donated 10$ what is the ban limit untill you get a perm ban?
There is no set ban limit. Some experienced players can be permanently banned at around 11 bans but there are people who go higher.
If you have between 11-16 bans you are looking at a perm.
Donating makes no difference on disciplinary measures.
Your first ban can be a permanently ban . Donations don't make you like: Oh you can't ban me cause I am a donor.

Oh no same rules donations doesn't matter when we talking, bans or blacklists. Smile
(06-16-2012, 12:27 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Your first ban can be a permanently ban . Donations don't make you like: Oh you can't ban me cause I am a donor.

Oh no same rules donations doesn't matter when we talking, bans or blacklists. Smile
Bans are decided on how serious your rulebreak was. The "limit" before a Permban is also decided from your previous records of bans.
My friend recently hit 13 bans, having their 1day ban extended to 11days due to previous ban history.
(06-16-2012, 01:27 PM)Sharkie Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 12:27 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Your first ban can be a permanently ban . Donations don't make you like: Oh you can't ban me cause I am a donor.

Well.... Look at THIEF..

$1500 gets you the benefit of leniance.
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Slick Rick, Catkillerfive
I agree that even donation wont save you...
but i can swear that i already donated at least 80-90$
Indeed. A donation is simply a gratitude to the server, with some bonuses to make your experience far better. It should have nothing to do with the fact that you can do what ever you want just because you donated...
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(06-19-2012, 05:14 PM)Nevinator Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 01:27 PM)Sharkie Wrote:

Well.... Look at THIEF..

$1500 gets you the benefit of leniance.
No sir, he is perm'd.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.