Lua cache not downloaded. server misconfigured
I've been having an issue with connecting to the server with gamemode crash.. i have cleared my cache and made sure that im accepting downloads from the server

I read on another forum that the server admin needs to do this.. coiped and pasted from the site
"If you are using FastDL (Fast Download) you need to update the 'cache' folder on your fastdl host. Simply download the cache folder from your server then upload it to the web-server and restart the server. If that was the issue, it should now be fixed."
(06-16-2012, 07:08 AM)Snipah3 Wrote: I've been having an issue with connecting to the server with gamemode crash.. i have cleared my cache and made sure that im accepting downloads from the server

I read on another forum that the server admin needs to do this.. coiped and pasted from the site
"If you are using FastDL (Fast Download) you need to update the 'cache' folder on your fastdl host. Simply download the cache folder from your server then upload it to the web-server and restart the server. If that was the issue, it should now be fixed."

i think it happens for all of us, it happens for me too today