Unban Request for Green Blockhead
Your name: Green Blockhead

Your ban ID: 11061

Banned by: [FL] beflok

Server: v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I saw Beflok shooting a shotgun so I thought he was shooting police, I killed him with my MP5 but then it appeared that he was helping the cops. It was a complete misunderstanding and I have learned from this mistake. As said in the reason, I'll ask first, and if necessary, shoot.
We where also in a training exercise earlier and we got RDMed in-which we where VERY much on our toes
Dude I ran past a ss agent with a shot gun out ran past the cop that wasnt killing the bad guy and one shotted that bad guy. The ss agent who almost got killed was a good friend of mine and he almost killed him so I charged in and killed the bad guy. Then after all government is still standing you just blast me through the window?

I dont understand what there was to miss from that situation...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-15-2012, 04:04 AM)Beflok Wrote: Dude I ran past a ss agent with a shot gun out ran past the cop that wasnt killing the bad guy and one shotted that bad guy. The ss agent who almost got killed was a good friend of mine and he almost killed him so I charged in and killed the bad guy. Then after all government is still standing you just blast me through the window?

I dont understand what there was to miss from that situation...

I also didn't realise that the rest of the people still standing were government, because you can't see very well through a window.

I came in AFTER you went inside.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator