Unban Tellycloak
Lightbulb 
Your name: (Tellyclۛk L☽VE ~~heap = bully)

Your ban ID: 10494

Banned by: FL Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved:

Why we should unban you: (sorry for weird english, this thread will be fix in 2 hours) Hello, first im not tellycloak im just a friend of her. I heard that she got a perma ban for hacking. I wanted to help her about this situation and write this because i know that she loves fearless rp so much cause i've always seen her playing on fearless server and many fearless player knows her too. She's a passive rper as other nice role players. About hacking.. I dont think she was hacking and i really know that beflok's not banning people randomly too. I know he have important reasons for bans but everyone makes mistakes so admin beflok please reconsider this unban thread and the only thing i want you to reconsider tellycloaks ban this is all i want. And i want you to know that if you unban her then you wont see any hack things or any bad thing to other players i can give you my word for this. Thanks.
Whats weird is that chimpballs sent me a steam chat message right after I banned telly here is the jist of what it said:

Telly: F*ckin Beflok!
Telly: How did he know?!
Chimp: Don't know -_-

I dont have the message saved but this user was definitely using aimbot. Its not a mistake your friend uses hacks.

Denied as the first unban req was denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!