(06-25-2012, 10:27 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:23 PM)Reliqua Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:08 PM)ronk Wrote: I belive in nothing
Theres Only one god :L

NO more ^^
without being rasicst to other i just dont like
every muslim people
I am not freindly to them!
But i wont talk to them just to not make for myself problems and i know that is the internet ( you meet people that can be something that ou didnt expected )
This is why I don't like religion.

Actually i don't see the problem in this? he said he is not friendly to them. But that don't have to do with religion or racism for example i refuse to speak to gypsys and other races but that is only because they have done me something personaly i don't have to do with religion there is nothing in my Religion that says that i have to hate other races its a personal choice.

Any one said anything bad about that comment? I don't think so

I was just pointing out to the guy that said this is why i don't like religion that hate for other races dosen't neccesarily have to do with religion altough most does.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(06-25-2012, 10:29 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:28 PM)Zamar Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:23 PM)Reliqua Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:08 PM)ronk Wrote: I belive in nothing
Theres Only one god :L

NO more ^^
without being rasicst to other i just dont like
every muslim people
I am not freindly to them!
But i wont talk to them just to not make for myself problems and i know that is the internet ( you meet people that can be something that ou didnt expected )
This is why I don't like religion.

Actually i don't see the problem in this? he said he is not friendly to them. But that don't have to do with religion or racism for example i refuse to speak to gypsys and other races but that is only because they have done me something personaly i don't have to do with religion there is nothing in my Religion that says that i have to hate other races its a personal choice.

I was just pointing out to the guy that said this is why i don't like religion that hate for other races dosen't neccesarily have to do with religion altough most does.
A muslim is an adherent to the Islamic religion. Therefore saying you don't like Muslims DOES have to do with religion.
(06-26-2012, 06:13 AM)Reliqua Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:29 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:28 PM)Zamar Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:23 PM)Reliqua Wrote: This is why I don't like religion.

A muslim is an adherent to the Islamic religion. Therefore saying you don't like Muslims DOES have to do with religion.
Yeah but the point im trying to get trough is that it dosen't have to do with HIS religion ill take myself for an example i hate people like gypsys and a lot of muslims altough it dosen't have to do with my religion.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I think you see the actions of the person more than the actions of the religion
R+ L = J

god dammit why the fuck am i even trying you people don't seem to understand the point so fuck it blame everything on religion if that is what you want to do.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(06-26-2012, 07:45 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: god dammit why the *** am i even trying you people don't seem to understand the point so *** it blame everything on religion if that is what you want to do.

So if a religion makes it so a rape victim has to marry her rapist it's the people's fault? Either way you look at it, unless you are out to glorify Islam, you cannot, in any way condone Sharia law. Your incessant glorification with anything that has to do with any religion is sickening, not all religions are great, face it.
(06-26-2012, 02:50 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 07:45 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: god dammit why the *** am i even trying you people don't seem to understand the point so *** it blame everything on religion if that is what you want to do.

So if a religion makes it so a rape victim has to marry her rapist it's the people's fault? Either way you look at it, unless you are out to glorify Islam, you cannot, in any way condone Sharia law. Your incessant glorification with anything that has to do with any religion is sickening, not all religions are great, face it.

Islam doesn't say that rape victim has to marry her rapist, read Quran first.
R+ L = J

I don't believe in religion, but I do believe in that an incomprehensible force exists. Just something for hope. If you think about it, if everyone was an atheist, the world would be hopeless while in need.
(06-26-2012, 03:50 PM)Zamar Wrote:

When did I say that? I first used an example, then I said you would be dense for condoning Sharia law, read post first.
(06-26-2012, 03:56 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 03:50 PM)Zamar Wrote:

When did I say that? I first used an example, then I said you would be dense for condoning Sharia law, read post first.

Didn't understand after that sentence, sorry.
R+ L = J