BEST f**** Day ever. XD
I was an unemployed that tried to find himself a job.
So there I was building something in the place called Giga Computers.
When I was building a rebel came in.
That man was armed so I went to the ground and he robbed me.
After he left, I tried to call the cops, but they seemed too busy.

The next (rp day) day. I became a chef and I wanted to start my restaurant at the KFC. It seemed to be a nice place.
As I crossed the road a car ,that was surely speeding, allmost drove me over.
I ran to the other side to take a breath.

Some hours later I waited to be picked up by a car so I could go to the lake.
A Black Market Dealer picked me up and I stepped in.
On the road between the cuity and the house where many rebels were. He drove over someone.
The cops yelled "Stop the car!! Get out the car!". But the BMD drove backwards to escape and he got shot.
I was afraid and I stepped out and held my hands where they could see them.
The cops went to me and arrested me for nothing.
"I am the passenger, why did they arrested me for?!!" I tried to yell.

(Pitty that I haven't recorded it. It would have been nice bans :/)
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • earl
-.-' No fair XD
I wouldn't blame them... you were in the car when they asked to pull over, they might of thought you were part of whatever this guy did.
(06-16-2012, 08:08 AM)Sergeno Wrote: I wouldn't blame them... you were in the car when they asked to pull over, they might of thought you were part of whatever this guy did.

Yeah but it's ridiculously annoying when someone gets arrested for CDMing and you're a passenger, and also get arrested just because the cops with 5 hours enjoy arresting people
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • earl
I lol'd
Sounds like a brilliant day, especially the part with KFC <3.

But yeah, it's normal that you were arrested because the Police don't just take in the person who did the crime, they take in everyone involved which was you as well considering you were in the car at the time.

Too bad the driver couldn't have drifted round the Rebel like I can.
Seems they were roleplaying terrible cops.
Surprised it didn't end in a DDoS.
(06-16-2012, 09:45 AM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 08:42 AM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 08:08 AM)Sergeno Wrote: I wouldn't blame them... you were in the car when they asked to pull over, they might of thought you were part of whatever this guy did.

Yeah but it's ridiculously annoying when someone gets arrested for CDMing and you're a passenger, and also get arrested just because the cops with 5 hours enjoy arresting people

ITs how it works. Are you IN the car as PASSENGEr you can be arrestet if the DRIVER are CDM'ING people. Then you can get arrestet because you was a PART of it.

That might be how it was in Soviet Russia, but in normal civilizations you don't get charged with murder for being in the passenger seat of a guy who ran someone over.

Being a passenger with NO control over the vehicle, does not make you a part of it. A witness? Sure thing.