Unban Request
Thumbs Down 
Your name: The Master of the Showdown

Your ban ID: 10883

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: The Marsh Prince

Why we should unban you: According to the admin I had committed RP Hitman, which was really true, me and my colleague was allied to lil dirtman's (jagar arbitur) gang, this gang was hit by another gang, so we hit their gang and they complained which brings us to what happened next, the admin 'Mahti' automatically assumed we was lying due the complication of the situation so he then banned us.

I've donated alot of money to this server and I really don't appreciate being treated with such disrespect,

Best Regards,
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
This "Gang" which only included one person who were basing in slum houses, Then I asked why did you raid him you answered "I was hired to raid him" then when I teleported your leader there he said "No I only hired them to protect the gang" None gave me reason other than they got raided by someone's gang and you couldn't give up any names even.
(06-09-2012, 11:35 PM)Mahti Wrote: This "Gang" which only included one person who were basing in slum houses, Then I asked why did you raid him you answered "I was hired to raid him" then when I teleported your leader there he said "No I only hired them to protect the gang" None gave me reason other than they got raided by someone's gang and you couldn't give up any names even.

That's fine but lil dirtman actually said that we done gang related stuff which doesn't necessarily count as hit man RP, I apologize for any sort of mix-up and i'd appreciate an unban for I want to enjoy the rest of the weekend on this server,

Regards,
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, suspension too short for an appeal matter to be launched.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator