Ban on racerfan
Thread Title: Ban on racerfan

Name of player: [FL:RP] racerfan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40633582

Time in GMT:10min b4 i post this

Server:V33X

Summary:Ok so i was building restuarant rp then somebody shot i dind even hear a shot of awp Then 3 people that hate me accused me of shooting and then i got arrested While i dind do anything
Maybe u can check console who did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuFPAuLiH...tube_gdata
Look, I was told my multiple witnesses that a chef nea the lake was a sniper. You were the only chef near the lake. It was you. I was originally going to just keep you her until we found more leads, but we found none. You had to be the sniper, and thus, we arrested you.

Edit:
Demon just got arrested a 2nd time because we confirmed him sniping again. Buttery Toast (Steam Username) can help me confirm this, if needed.
Dont post if the evidence has not uploaded... you have 24 hours.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Demon just tried to arrest me as an SS as revenge for me arresting him. I got some pictures on my Steam Screenshots. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
(06-09-2012, 09:43 PM)racerfan Wrote: Demon just tried to arrest me as an SS as revenge for me arresting him. I got some pictures on my Steam Screenshots. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

It wasnt revenge it doesnt mean you did that to me that if i do it to you its revenge there was a valid reason and i dind arrest you sooo please dont post lies
You came up to me out of nowhere and saidI shot an SS. I had just joined the server, how could I have done it so fast? I wasn't anywhere near the Nexus. Plus, you were mimicing what I had done before exactly, so I know you were trying to get revenge.
(06-09-2012, 11:37 PM)racerfan Wrote: You came up to me out of nowhere and saidI shot an SS. I had just joined the server, how could I have done it so fast? I wasn't anywhere near the Nexus. Plus, you were mimicing what I had done before exactly, so I know you were trying to get revenge.

Ok good for you and this aint a discussion Location Post if u got proof of something else that u dind do or something
Wow, after reviewing the video I think the only person who needs to be banned is you. While Racer fan may not have had his proof at least he RPd it. All you did was use in game chat to call him fail RPer and how he will get banned. Also they are trying to arrest you properly and you are running around while there is a gun pointed at you mind you. If anyone Fail RPd it is you demon.

First of all... Are you an admin?

No you are not so tell us how will he be banned, you dont make the decisions. Normally in a real life situation they would actually arrest you and take you in for questioning if you fit the description and were at the scene of the crime. Since they don't have a weapon checker they kind of have to assume and question.

I will be checking logs later on because its one thing to lie in game in character. But if you lied in your ban request you will be banned for a lot longer for lying to admins.

Either way demon, you are getting banned.
Well you are lucky it was minimacfox.

Either way I cannot tell because the video doesnt show when he actually found you at the lake.

Ban request denied.

Demon has been banned for his Fail RP and fear RP actions.