Demon
So Demon tried to arrest me as Don Corleone, he tazed me i was not moving at all, i was on my property just in front of the garage, he didnt say anything, then i said to the corleone guys to open the house and get in it, he got his m4 out shot 2 corleone guys who had NO weapons whatsoever, he raided our house destroyed our hidden contraband after stealing the money in it! All this without any warrant! A really great ss personnel, stealing then destroying stuff good job!

Multiple players on the server complained (7 to 8 players) corleones didnt kill anybody, didnt break any rule. Can you take some action?
(06-09-2012, 05:37 PM)Herakles Wrote: So Demon tried to arrest me as Don Corleone, he tazed me i was not moving at all, i was on my property just in front of the garage, he didnt say anything, then i said to the corleone guys to open the house and get in it, he got his m4 out shot 2 corleone guys who had NO weapons whatsoever, he raided our house destroyed our hidden contraband after stealing the money in it! All this without any warrant! A really great ss personnel, stealing then destroying stuff good job!

Multiple players on the server complained (7 to 8 players) corleones didnt kill anybody, didnt break any rule. Can you take some action?

Fail story This is how it was i was arresting you You were c uffed i taze u You keep running away Then u say to ur fellow corleones open door quik
Then A guy takes out a crowbar and i kill him then he broke nlr 5 times or so and i died at the 5th time one of ur fello corleones opened door to let u in and i saw contraband I came in destroyed all ur contra And i was leaving then the guy broke nlr and came back to crowbar and i died the end
You have 24 hours to post proper template and evidence.

Players words are not evidence.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!