Is this type of basing allowed?
Question 
Ok so whilst I was playing as an SS today I was called as back-up to the apartments. It appears that [SW]Benjamin had contraband and was in possession of an illegal firearm. We had the search warrant and were inside his apartment but he had this small base area which you can see in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yLFw9poq...e=youtu.be

What I am wondering is whether this type of confusion is allowed. The keypads were odd and I was not certain which one opened things and there was no way that button would ever have been seen.

I would like an admin's view on this please.

Adam

EDIT: P.S How do I make the quality of my videos better? Tounge
It's hard to tell because the video is so dark, but 720p is generally a good quality for ban requests. Sometimes below that it becomes hard to make out names and such.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Definitely not allowed..

It was propblock wasnt it.. Besides that the keypad has to be beside the fading door, that keypad was on the roof..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Exactly what Equal said.
There is a 0% chance that the base was legal.
That is a hidden button. And the keypad is on the roof that doesnt even work.
Ok thank you for the info guys. I was kind of confused and didn't want to post a ban request until I had some idea of this base's legality. I would still like an admin's opinion.
I'd definitely go for a Ban req. Just to make sure he won't base like this again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Base is against the rules:

Button is hard to find.
Keypad doesn't work.
Too dark (doomfort)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • equal
Ok thank you guys I guess I'll do a ban request Tounge