WTF?
I thought i could put this in off-topic but i put it here just to see if anyone knows why this happened. I was managing my toolbar settings in IE (I normally use chrome) and my computer pulled the classic fuck up and froze.
It didn't lag or slowdown at all it just froze. It may have been my anti-virus that froze my computer because when i restarted my pc it installed an update. I just find this very odd, i would like to hear your thoughts on what might have happened. Also i don't have any viruses.
Most computers will freeze some time..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
OT: Why do you have Perma Banned titled below your name?
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
(06-08-2012, 09:29 AM)ZINGularity Wrote: OT: Why do you have Perma Banned titled below your name?

because i'm Perma Banned from fearless servers.
I have this from time to time when browsing, but i don't mind it.
MacAfee used to freeze my computer up but then I switched and now... I'm fine. Look into your anti-virus software, Some options could be messing with each other.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Everyone crashes sometimes, it's just one of those annoying little things you encounter.
I prefer to use Chrome than IE, it will usually manage to save your webpages in the event of a crash and it seems to run slightly faster for me.
(06-09-2012, 12:45 AM)grub Wrote: MacAfee used to freeze my computer up but then I switched and now... I'm fine. Look into your anti-virus software, Some options could be messing with each other.

I only use one anti-virus and it isnt MacAfee also my computer has never frozen like that which is why i was confused.