"Not caring about anticheat rules"
Your name: Noiwex

Your ban ID: 10793

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: So, I joined the server and noticed, that there is SE turned on. I started discussing it with other players. There's chatlog with ban:
Quote:(OOC) [FL:RP] Sylux: noiwex scripts are not allowed look at the website
(OOC) Noiwex: do i care?
(OOC) xTC224x: You should
(OOC) [FL:RP] Sylux: you should ya
(OOC) Noiwex: if i'll get banned - i'll join another server, pff
[FL] beflok global banned Noiwex<STEAM_0:1:20360963> for time permanent
(apparently you dont care about this server and its anti script/hack rules so bye)

I didn't use any scripts at the moment of ban -> not broke anticheat rule. Not caring about rule existence = ban?
No you said earlier that you were using some auto driving script or something. You admitted that in ooc. I told you that was not allowed while I was searching up the script you were talking about. Since you didn't even care that the server did not allow most scripts which you were using then I decided to do what I do when anyone is using any other type of hacks/scripts(like aimbot, wallhack, etc...).

I love how you only take the chat log that makes it look like I permed you without any evidence or talking to you. Dont make it seem so one sided we have logs.

If you don't care about this server why do you even bother posting an unban request? And if you don't care about our server and our rules why should we want you here?

Maybe I should change the reason for the banning since it was mostly because you were using hacks/scripts, that is my only fault.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-11-2012, 08:03 PM)Beflok Wrote: No you said earlier that you were using some auto driving script or something. You admitted that in ooc.

Did I say "i'm using it" or "trying to make it"? I'm sure that I said "trying to make it" i.e. probably I never ran this on server.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator