Ban request Mr. Anonymus,Birdie, &nutch
Anon and DEA random raided us after he ran into two of our rooms and found nothing... We raided him for it after but we just got whining about a random raid and how they was recruiting like us.
(06-07-2012, 10:14 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: Even if you're role was a'n president you had Dictator behaviours by banning cars, banning weed.

Cars and weed was not banned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIJU2xzPG0 Smile. I said it like 3times Smile

it want work to lie, i got it recorded all Smile
It was you annouched that but it doesen't matter becouse you coulden't deal probaly with us we adverted that only the president may enter the UM zone, you guys diden't listen that why you're dead
And im not gonna post anything more let the admin decide since you just want to argue more and more.

(06-08-2012, 05:22 AM)Aliance225 Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 10:14 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: Even if you're role was a'n president you had Dictator behaviours by banning cars, banning weed.

Cars and weed was not banned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIJU2xzP...e=youtu.be Smile. I said it like 3times Smile

sorry if this video takes time to public (it wil come soon

If you remember adman, and dea and other agents tried to raid you by entering district 51 zone the building under nexus but since it was a doomfort and you guys coulden't rp probaly and shooted on sight we hostaged the commander by doing a fake request and our reason to ENTER the Nexus was becouse you was Banning CARS, and Weed
Dont lie since i told zap also Smile
I pmed zap before raiding the Nexus that i was gonna raid you becouse of CARS and Weed.
Maybe dont lie and this will be more easier to both of us Smile?
Ohh and btw we need a comment of him becouse he knows that i diden't failrp like you.

(06-08-2012, 01:14 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Anon and DEA random raided us after he ran into two of our rooms and found nothing... We raided him for it after but we just got whining about a random raid and how they was recruiting like us.

There was a freaking fire in one of the room's and we are DEA ofcourse we are gonna look in the rooms...so it's not random alpha
if you saw a fire also you would do the same.
(06-08-2012, 05:39 AM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: It was you annouched that but it doesen't matter becouse you coulden't deal probaly with us we adverted that only the president may enter the UM zone, you guys diden't listen that why you're dead
And im not gonna post anything more let the admin decide since you just want to argue more and more.

(06-08-2012, 05:22 AM)Aliance225 Wrote: [quote='Mr. Anonymous' pid='118006' dateline='1339107259']
Even if you're role was a'n president you had Dictator behaviours by banning cars, banning weed.

Cars and weed was not banned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTIJU2xzPG0 Smile. I said it like 3times Smile

If you remember adman, and dea and other agents tried to raid you by entering district 51 zone the building under nexus but since it was a doomfort and you guys coulden't rp probaly and shooted on sight we hostaged the commander by doing a fake request and our reason to ENTER the Nexus was becouse you was Banning CARS, and Weed
Dont lie since i told zap also Smile
I pmed zap before raiding the Nexus that i was gonna raid you becouse of CARS and Weed.
Maybe dont lie and this will be more easier to both of us Smile?
Ohh and btw we need a comment of him becouse he knows that i diden't failrp like you.

(06-08-2012, 01:14 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Anon and DEA random raided us after he ran into two of our rooms and found nothing... We raided him for it after but we just got whining about a random raid and how they was recruiting like us.

There was a freaking fire in one of the room's and we are DEA ofcourse we are gonna look in the rooms...so it's not random alpha
if you saw a fire also you would do the same. .

For the first. No, i dont remeber it, i was not in the same room as they were when they tried to raid us.
For the second. How was it a doomfort?
For the third. Who raided you and who you raided is not relevant in this case.
For the fourth. I dont see how i lied. Cars was alowed long time before i came to you.
For the fifth. The fire came afer whoever it was who raided us

But the point of this banrequest is that you took a man as hostage, and i paied. Then you killed me, and one of your mates became president. When one of your mates became president, you came to nexus and picked him up, and drived to the D.E.A's fort and camped ther. And that is FailRP
Hello mr. Aliance,

I was in the server at that day and time too and the cars were banned and the tax was really high.
So i agree with anonymous.
(06-08-2012, 07:27 AM)Colin Dales Wrote: Hello mr. Aliance,

I was in the server at that day and time too and the cars were banned and the tax was really high.
So i agree with anonymous.

Hello Colin

I was a dictator, thats true. But i changed it after people tried to raid me a several time. So i decided to become a better President. And i did everything legal, except guns. Even weed was legal.
The only person I agree here with is Alpha_Dog. The DEA were just a group that could randomly raid in the name of the 'law' and destroy the contra they find. I would also like to say that this ban request and the comments from it are almost impossible to read due to the poor spelling and never ending sentence structure.

I was on for the whole time.
DEA is meant to be some government agency. So Anonymous, if you're going to kill the president for being a government dictator, at least quit the DEA thing before you do it, or else you're basically no different from cops or such that shoot the president.
(06-08-2012, 09:52 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: DEA is meant to be some government agency. So Anonymous, if you're going to kill the president for being a government dictator, at least quit the DEA thing before you do it, or else you're basically no different from cops or such that shoot the president.

Okay i will next time.

Quote:There was a freaking fire in one of the room's and we are DEA ofcourse we are gonna look in the rooms...so it's not random alpha
if you saw a fire also you would do the same. .

Oh sorry I would of thought someone in the government force would of called a fireman and not breach the door.

Also there was no cooking equipment, anything to start a fire or camp fire, This shows that it must have been started by someone else. People in the Government really need to get evidence.