REAL SNUFF FILM? WANING GRAPHIC!
I'm sorry but where the hell do you find these pictures/videos?......... Well It's okay blusheep... I already sheared them... Father will protect you...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I think im in love with bluesheep, his introduction, and now this, god damn. <3
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-11-2012, 02:52 AM)grub Wrote: I'm sorry but where the hell do you find these pictures/videos?......... Well It's okay blusheep... I already sheared them... Father will protect you...

Im going to eat him one day while your not around...
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Grub
(06-11-2012, 07:39 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 02:52 AM)grub Wrote: I'm sorry but where the hell do you find these pictures/videos?......... Well It's okay blusheep... I already sheared them... Father will protect you...

Mr. Grubbles will protect me. Right?
The following 1 user Likes blusheep23's post:
  • Grub
(06-14-2012, 07:39 PM)blusheep23 Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 07:39 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:

Mr. Grubbles will protect me. Right?

Mr.Grubbles will protect you from the big bad wolf... The big bad wolf.. The big bad wolf..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Pretty kinky Grub c:
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol